Is Liv Boeree a Strong Player or Good Marketing?

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
My favorite player, no doubt, is Liv Boeree and maybe Vanessa Russo.
In my opinion, they are the best.
I played at a live table with Vanessa I think she is awesome. She makes little comments to get into your head. I love to watch her work a table. She also is very friendly and likable.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good, not very good, but it's good. Marketing is Neymar

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chris Moneymaker winning the 2013 wsop ME jump started the poker boom and attracted a ton of new players to the game.

It must've been because he is so sexy.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She's okay. I think it's mostly marketing. Any girl that plays poker will attract attention for male players, which the market is mostly. She probably hasn't been through the hells a real professional has to do to try and pay bills.
How kind of variance to give her a pass because she's an attractive woman. I feel really bad for all those ugly guys out there, going though hell grinding poker to make a living. It isn't variance, fellas. It's because you're unattractive.

Wait...

*Looks at downswing graph.*
*Looks at self in mirror.*

...It all makes sense now.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How kind of variance to give her a pass because she's an attractive woman. I feel really bad for all those ugly guys out there, going though hell grinding poker to make a living. It isn't variance, fellas. It's because you're unattractive.

Wait...

*Looks at downswing graph.*
*Looks at self in mirror.*

...It all makes sense now.
lol

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, 4 million in poker winnings, I just don't know how she manages to be rated as a good poker player while being pretty. I'm sure she needs to leave the game to the "real" professionals. :rolleyes:
I hope she has a good, smart male to help manager her poker winnings for her. She's a beautiful woman but probably doesn't understand BRM.

/s (if necessary)

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got to say that this smells like 15 or 16 century mentality. Why are these questions being made to women? Just the question itself is humiliating for them, how could a player be so many years at the top, only because is beautiful? No more comments...

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what you think? :)

s39757decfd.jpg

9k=
I believe will greatly in marketing many players like her beautiful always be at marketing I believe nothing against her poker game has many more women playing very well.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hope she has a good, smart male to help manager her poker winnings for her. She's a beautiful woman but probably doesn't understand BRM.

/s (if necessary)

Not necessary for those of us that understand /s [emoji23]

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all....she is a good poker person..i am sure she can handle her moneys,travel...let us enjoy her play...............thanks darrell

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
She has talent and is good for the game. Everything I have seen surrounding poker has been tremendously positive and professional. Do you really think people are that presumptuous to factor in anything other than he poker attributes?

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me personally Liv is not as good a player to win the San repair but showed great klasa.Ne I misogynist but men are more good players do not accidentally have more male players in pokera.No not deny it's nice.:p:p:p