Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
More recently, I could not even imagine life without poker. But when circumstances change and there is almost no time left for a game of poker, then you get used to it easily. Now I am absolutely not dependent on poker, I do not play often and even when I lose I am not upset at all, because I received a small dose of adrenaline and this is enough for me.

martin_martingale

martin_martingale

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if for some reason you would have to stop playing poker how will you to feel
I honestly think that I would be very disappointed
I would miss the excitement that poker gives me :thumpdown
how would you feel?

Try some other activities, it kinda looks like you're a bit addicted. I suggest lots of fresh air.
Your game should be independent of your emotions. It is of the uttermost importance that you make logical decisions when you are playing poker, otherwise, you end up losing more than you'd like to.

Best of luck!
MM

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

how would you feel?

I probably would have found another game and played it to spend my free time and try to make money, poker is like a hobby for me and sometimes very good when additional profit comes from playing

G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't play at all for seven years.
felt fine without poker
I should probably take another seven years off

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now it's summer time and poker has moved to second place. now while the game is only in mood.
It is a pity that the game of our club is still not played on the ACR / BCP.
It is sad

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped playing poker for one year. I'm not upset. I did not worry, because I had a good deal, there was a goal in life. I remembered the game occasionally, but there was no strong desire to play and there was no time. I was busy working. Now I have free time , I rest from work, so I play and enjoy the game

M

Master Bedroom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've stopped for years at a time. Other things in life take precedent, plus i moved to a place with no card rooms, so my only choice is online play, which in the US is limited, mostly insecure, and well, online.

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This caind of life is very sad and withouth real adrenalin strike

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not even want to imagine that. For me poker is a favorite hobby and it's hard for me to imagine my life without this great game.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have lived without poker for many years so it is not so much of a problem for me. Yes i like poker as hobby but it is just that for me - hobby. If you can't practice one of your hobbies you can focus on another one.

LibaSzabi

LibaSzabi

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its easy but isnt good :D I always play some tournament in a moths

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet thought about this issue, but it is quite interesting. Poker has literally become part of me and if I suddenly stop playing poker, I will somehow lose part of myself. But it's temporarily, since besides poker, there is an abundance of other things, no less interesting. It should be remembered that poker is not life, but only part of it.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In that case, I would start playing chess. In my opinion, chess is one of the best and most interesting games.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker like a drug impossible to stop playing.:(:)

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

how would you feel?

I would not be at all upset, I think I can find myself another hobby can be better than poker

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play less in Utobbi time. The excitement of the game is missing. But there are financial reasons to ignore poker. I had a lot of losses at one time but I won't give up.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first, there would be sadness and regret that something is missing. After a year, I would probably discover that there are other interesting hobbies in this world, especially the real one :)

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not imagine my life without poker, at the moment poker is the only income in my life.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If for some reason I have to stop playing poker, I'm certainly very upset, but I think it will not be a disaster in my life, I just need to find another occupation, for example, fishing or something like that !!!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In our universe, there are billions of galaxies, so in this case, I would move to another planet where there is internet and where you can play poker online.
Good luck.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I would be very upset. But in that case, I could spend more time on my family, reading books, learning languages.

B

BillyBaker23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive went on long periods of time without playing poker. It didn't kill me, but I did miss it. I think having short leaves from time to time will actually make you appreciate poker more...but those are just my thoughts.

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well it would be pretty boring
used to play games all the time.
but over last 4-6 months been playing daily and it keeps me home with the wife and out of trouble lol

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If I, for some reason, stop playing poker, for me it would not be a tragedy. because I'll start playing again.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it would be a little less fun, but I could live well