Life is a game

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that with the help of the community, the author found answers and solutions to this problem. Good luck to everyone at the tables.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is a pretty hard game, if you want to earn money you have to study hard, dedicate enough hours, and that in the long term makes you stay away from others, have almost no friends, that's the life of a professional poker player , although you decide if your lifestyle is that but the vast majority believe me that it is, because while you are walking, your rivals are studying strategies.

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And KOVID19 is a bad beat at the current moment.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like it, I'm totally into Poker. I don't see anything wrong with that. when I have money in my account, I try to raise the bankroll to a safe distance for average buy-ins to participate in tournaments from $11. I think the most fun tournaments start at $11. I spend all my time at the poker tables. This is my hobby. Poker is better than Smoking or drinking. I think it's better to switch to the MTT Poker tournament than go to a party. Poker is for the Soul. Silence and concentration. Poker is a Meditation. If a person doesn't drink or smoke, they behave reasonably when playing Poker. Then this is a good person. Someone has a hobby comics someone has chess someone has books. I think the most important thing is to stay human. and the fact that the person is a gamer. There's nothing wrong with that. Gamers are quiet people. A person has found a passion in life and let him Excel in this and develop. Makes money in an honest way. Plays at the wsop. After all, the main dream of a poker player is to become a world champion in Poker. Get the bracelet.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to insist that he go out with you, find a moment to see each other. A friendship cannot end like this.There's nothing to play with, there are always a lot of people who survive on that, but you can't leave other things like meeting friends, because life can get really bad like that.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Playing compulsive poker is an uncontrollable desire to keep playing despite the losses it causes to your life. Your friend is ready to lose something valuable to him in the hope of getting something more valuable. Compulsive poker can stimulate the brain's reward system just as drugs or alcohol do, leading to addiction. If your friend has a problem with compulsive play, he should visit a psychiatrist ... and this is my humble opinion

Top 10 Games