Lets talk Daniel Negreanu

J

JL2727

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Love him! hands down one of my two favorite players. The other is Phil Ivey.

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think phil helmuth and phil ivey are better

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm better than him - he can't touch my freeroll game.

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a very good poker player, but I prefer the style of more aggressive others like Phil Ivey.

ChipWinged

ChipWinged

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with any praise of Daniel! Don't want to repeat it - it's awesome player!
He has so much rewards but I want his main reward for him - wsop ME. It was so hardly when he was 11st (his famous falling) and he doesn't give up! So I respect him!

kvint_kvint

kvint_kvint

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel a great player, for me one of the best in the world. this man is the face of poker.A good player, he is spoken about their achievements in poker

F

fred_donnell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
D-negs is the chaotic good of poker - chaotic neutral is Tony G

UnTalTales

UnTalTales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this man is my favorite player of all time. He sees this game from another perspective. He takes into consideration every move that his opponents did throughout the hand. Because of that his reads are best in the game. I learned a lot watching him play and just wanted to post this here. Let me know your opinions on him.
Hi Mikeloti,

Daniel is a top. I love watching him enjoy the game. From him I learned to have fun even when my monsters are crushed by a better play of the opponent or by an infernal good luck of a "risky crazy head guy". Life is short, why spend it on things that make you suffer? The interesting thing is that, since I started enjoying the game, I improved noticeably. So, thanks Daniel.

Fun is: read the oponent moves, deduce his range, define your move, define the best bet amount, do everything well and lose... :D

Last edited:
MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. I also think Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player. But given the popularity of poker, I think that in the near future there will be new poker stars, and in my opinion it is great, because our favorite game is constantly progressing.

M

Mc_Terp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree he is one of the best players and ambassadors of poker there is. He isn't scared to speak his mind and stick up for the player side of things. I wouldn't say he is one of the best hold em players these days, hes really good at mixed games and still a good hold em player. All around I like Daniel and think hes great for poker!

dyn_amo

dyn_amo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is the most charismatic player.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my view Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey are some of the best poker players in modern history. But, no doubt, besides them, there are also many very strong players.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree that Kidpoker is still one of the best ever, especially if you notice what he does when he's talking to others. He's not only reading others, he also bluffs and distracts people with all that talk. Because you're not playing cards, you're playing the people.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as others said, dnegs is the best. his reads are from another world. his play and style are 2nd to none. but also as the face or pkerstars he has def taken some hits for his forced views. the pic of him with doug polk beside him with the "more rake is better" t is the best

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the most recognizable face of poker. But what he says about the innovations to PokerStars raises my doubts.
Agree, I like the guy, except when he starts to sell ps (or should I say bs? maybe not allowed by forum rules:D).

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ability is one thing .. character is another

I appreciate Daniel's character and I don't give a hoot if he is the best player or not. Can't stand watching arrogant players or crybabies or ignorant. Daniel demonstrates at least some humility.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this man is my favorite player of all time. He sees this game from another perspective. He takes into consideration every move that his opponents did throughout the hand. Because of that his reads are best in the game. I learned a lot watching him play and just wanted to post this here. Let me know your opinions on him.

I think he's the best. He never quit and he always tried to do better. I watched his movie "kidpoker" and there was valuable info in there. It was nice to see his journey. He struggled like the rest of us. I can't believe he made a player fold pocket kings when he didn't have anything. He's a voice to the american community trying to make online poker in america legal.