Lets talk Daniel Negreanu

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, denial is very interesting and smart person. It is interesting to watch him when he plays poker. He plays a large number of hands. He always tries to read the opponent what his hand is and whether the opponent bluffs. And it does it in a very cool fun way. Great Man!:cool:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player, I like his strategy of the game and see how he plays, a good player from canada and that's fine, but some people have other idols in poker, Daniel Negreanu is the best!

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Amazing player but a hypocrite with his shameless shilling for stars and their increased rake and overall vip letdown
Same here, plus he's fun to watch and a very cheerful person.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think he is the best in the world i learned from him a lot..

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A truly giftedplayer at reading hands . He amazes me how he can call out his opponents cards by the end of the hand.

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my idol of all time.

Gamebreakr25

Gamebreakr25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this man is my favorite player of all time. He sees this game from another perspective. He takes into consideration every move that his opponents did throughout the hand. Because of that his reads are best in the game. I learned a lot watching him play and just wanted to post this here. Let me know your opinions on him.
I agree with you. He is also my favorite. What a great player !!!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He has been a good player for many years but there are probably hundreds of players as good as he is. What has set him apart from the rest of the pack and made him his millions is his cheerful and outgoing personality. In the last 10 or 15 years when you consider what he has paid in entry fees he might not be that far ahead with tournament winnings. But Im sure he has made a small fortune being the main face of pokerstars. And I think he can continue to rake in the sweet endorsement deals unless he happens to hit his head and have a personality change and become Will Kagoofed!

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone purchased Daniel's Master Class training? If yes, what do you like about it? How does it differ from other training options?

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is my favorite player to watch. Also my favorite play style. I wouldn't mind taking a class from him.

R

Royallywasted

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching him play in the high stakes poker cash games! Love watching his vlogs too!

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all ...daniel is one of my favorites..good to watch..his wsop vlogs are informative and entertaining....thanks darrell

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a fantastic player and a living poker legend but I have never been much fan of him as a 'person'.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a fantastic player and a living poker legend but I have never been much fan of him as a 'person'.
Yeah I agree with you on this, I started watching his WSOP vlogs this year and came to this realization. I still hope he continues to do well at poker.. I've decided I don't have to like everything abut a person to enjoy watching them play.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not worth talking about. He's legendary. It says everything.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Daniel is fun to watch. I love it when he tells someone what their hand is and is right!
Very personable guy at the tables.:D

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Daniel Negreanu His reading is great and his personality is joyful and very pleasant. watching him he always makes me want to play poker.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He is a good player and fun to watch.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great player and such good energy. You go to be positive to let the magic come to you. Don't let the bad beats get you down.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do we have to talk about Daniel? Don't we always talk about Daniel?

Let's talk about . . . . Tony G!

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this man is my favorite player of all time. He sees this game from another perspective. He takes into consideration every move that his opponents did throughout the hand. Because of that his reads are best in the game. I learned a lot watching him play and just wanted to post this here. Let me know your opinions on him.

Totally agree with you, I like this man.
I learned a lot from his video lessons at the poker school.
I like watching videos with Nigreano

N

neymar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with that

Thank you for this post. Daniel Negreanu is my idol of all time. I have studied him very much and he is an exceptional player.[/QUOT

i am a fan of Daniel too.I think there are a lot of good players that plays poker.

N

neymar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is a game of shance or skills

Answer this topic

M

marksondias

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it is also the best of all time ..

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me Daniel Negreanu is the best player of today and one of the best 3 of all time.