Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In general, I just don't play with hands that aren't my favorites. Of course there are different situations, but I prefer to be patient and take risks when my cards are worth the risk.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Least favorite? Clearly whatever hand which makes everyone else to fold :rolleyes:

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My not quite favorite hand is JJ, I don't quite understand how to play them! This hand is very problematic for me and I lose big pots with it very often! But this is probably not in the hand, but in my knowledge, I think that we need to work on them, and especially on this hand! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often lose with a couple of jacks and kings. They used to come in well. But the most favorite is 9 9 very often, a hidden set comes. In general, the hidden set is the most favorite hand, you can safely raise and almost always win.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
AJo, ATo, A9o, A8o.
These are probably my least favorite pocket cards. Sometimes, I don't even play with them, but of course it all depends on the situation.

razarach_xD

razarach_xD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,
Read all and I would say:
Best is AK s worst is 2,8 o
Or ?

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ace jack is a hand that is rarely played.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Low range of cards, different suits and far from each other for collecting straight, for example 2-7, 2-9 are garbage cards, you will lose more when playing them.

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's easy to say you hate 72 offsuit since it is the worst hand in the game, but to me that's nothing, because you're likely going to fold it every time you see it, which means you lost nothing.

The real trouble is the strong hands that you can't get away from. Say you have pocket aces but there's a straight or flush draw on the board. Maybe somebody else hit a set. I hate having this hand in this situation because I am at risk of losing a lot of money due to inability to fold. On a related note, I LOVE having a flush when my opponent has pocket aces! ;)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suited Aces might as well be junk at the bubble.

Today, MTT, I am about to be blinded out, get dealt A4diamonds. I shove and hope. Opponent shoves back with 99off, and wins. When does 99off ever win?
I don't feel so bad losing, everybody else lost to my opponent, that player won the entire tournament, placed first Congrats to the winner.
As per usual form, my suited ace finished 3 OTM. Only good news: my suited ace is over due for a win.

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think AA is the best starting hand. It is not for nothing that this pair is the first in the pair table.
But among the combinations, the pair is in last place, above are two pairs, a set, and so on. If my AA did not strengthen on the flop, then they become one of the worst hands for me in this session of the game

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
72o, 23o, such low cards can be used as speculated hands, the problem is, even if you hit a miraculous flop, you can get bad beated quite easily by someone called and has just an over pair.

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket 3's lol I never get anywhere with 3's...

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My least favorite hand is any suited pair. It gives me the feeling something funny is going on with the deck. :eek:

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pocket tens seem to be my worst starting hands that seem to lose almost all the time for me. I don’t hate them I just seem to lose most the time I play them.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A 10 off suit seems like nothing but trouble to me.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most irritating one is 7/3 I see it way to often.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've always read that the worst starting hand statistically speaking is 72. Maybe for me personally, could be 42 or 52.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst hand of poker, 27. But of the "good hands", AJ is my least favorite.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ussually have trouble with KT or AT. I often lose a lot with those hands.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands