Lack of respect for Vanessa Rousso

S

sasquatch01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how can they not like her she is so danm hot and good at what she does she can hold her own at the tables

I

iriechief

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa is an average pro imo, as I think it is more about catching cards more than out playing the other players. She is obviously very smart and you have to respect her results. However, I doubt any top player is afraid to play against her. As far looks, she does have a banging body, just lay off the make up a little.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don't particularly care for her at all. I think she's got a goofy attitude (at least from what I've witnessed on tv as I don't know her in person).

I also don't think she's overly attractive.
My vote would be on the side - don't like her.

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just try finding a pic of a hot professional poker player of the male persuasion, its impossible.:rolleyes: :( :confused:

hellmuth.png

hsp-day-1.jpg

We poker men are teh smexyest beings alive...

I

iriechief

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa was the first round opponent for some average guy, who was actually a priest, on the show Face the Ace. She bluffed off her stack with 73o? Did she just feel sorry for the guy or did she play that bad? The priest won 25,000 for the win, with a chance to play for 100,000 and if he won that match a million. Didn't watch the rest. If anyone knows the outcome please fill me in.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread needs more cowbell, otherwise the thread fails.

NCfoldem

NCfoldem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa good. Critics bad. Did I say that already?

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What part of "total package" don't you guys understand?

Vanessa's queenly attitude turns me off and her looks aren't my type. Annie may not be a "10", but she'll always be a point above Vanessa with me. Sue me.

I agree. Vanessa just seems to me like a queen "w"itch.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who is the girl in the white bikini? Forget about just poker players, that girl is hot in any category.

Pretty face, but a shame she opted for the cheap boob job (over the chest wall). I think the last one has the best body, followed by the 1st one, natural, curvy, and buff. As for Rousso, no opinion.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just try finding a pic of a hot professional poker player of the male persuasion, its impossible.:rolleyes: :( :confused:

Don't be silly - 3 Isaac Haxtons and a Scott Clements...

Attachments

• Haxton HOT.jpg
    Haxton HOT.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Haxton hot 2.jpg
    Haxton hot 2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Haxton hot 3.jpg
    Haxton hot 3.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Clements.jpg
    Clements.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 25
I

iriechief

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stumbled onto a clip of Vanessa and Clonie Gowen playing "cash poker" at Binions (show ran for 2 seasons about a few years ago I think). At the beginning of the hand Clonie was questioning the position of the button, she was BB. Nenad Medic raises with A 2o, Vanessa calls with A 4o, Clonie calls with 10 Jo,Medic calls. Flop Ah Jc 10c rainbow. Ck CK Vanessa bets, Clonie smooth call, Medic folds. Turn is 5, Clonie bets big. Vanessa thinks long and calls. River is a 4. Clonie goes all in, Vanessa Says" I think I have to call" Clonie says I got two pair. Vanessa says "wait I didn't call yet, But with this info calls a minute later. Both players played the hand poorly?