F

felipefmdo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I witnessed an unusual scene at a poker game during the week at poker stars. Two players all-in, one with a pair of 6s and the other with Ace and suited ten. Hit the Ace on the flop and the bettor started bragging, sending the opponent crying, but he didn't count on the river turning a 6 and beating the opponent's three of a kind. Lesson we can learn? Never celebrate by insulting someone, especially when the game isn't over yet.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't want to write about a square in a square or 3 full houses at the table - I want to talk about a chance - a couple of days ago I sat down to play and then I got tired - and there were also 2 tables on PS and NET BET and I played them slowly and risk-free and without motivation - and won both there and there - though almost in the morning...

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, mock the player when the game is not over, because it can turn out to be completely different and he will already mock you

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He didn't know the rank of the plays, which range from the highest card to the royal flush, he could have celebrated if he had at least one four of a kind, because the four of a kind ace is bigger than four of a kind 6 and 10, however, I already have a cash gamer, with high buy in, someone has a pair of k♠k♣, against an A♥10♥, the flop came K♥Q♥K♦, the turn came 10♥, and the river came J♥, result, the royal flush A♥-K♥-Q♥-J♥-10♥ won the four of a kind K♠K♣K♥K♦, even the one who held the pair of KK, went all in precisely on the flop, and the player who holding the A10 card, he just answered and won, it was an unlimited zoom cash game play, and both had values between $1500 and $2500 on the table.
This happened on pokerstars.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
During my week at Poker Stars, I witnessed an unusual poker scene. Two players go all-in, one with a pair of sixes and the other with an ace and a good ten. An ace came on the flop, and the bettor began to brag, bringing his opponent to tears, but did not expect that 6 would appear on the river and beat the opponent's top three. What is the lesson we can learn? Never celebrate by insulting someone, especially when the game isn't over yet.
Don't say “gop” until you jump over.:)

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I try to never gloat, rub it in and otherwise belittle another player before, during or even after the fact of a winning/losing hand. I personally tend to believe in karma and having good karma. With that said I've also been raised to treat people how they show me they deserve to be treated. So I guess if one doesn't like what he's getting....one should probably look in the mirror. They'll find they're getting exactly what they're giving.

Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with celebrating a win. In my opinion it's just respectful and the right thing to do is too keep the celebration in context with the win. Ex. Don't be celebrating the 6th goal in a 7-0 lead like you won the Stanley Cup. Be classy.

Cheers!!!

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table"

AKA don't gloat about your winnings, especially when the game isn't over. Variance is real. Thank you Kenny Rogers!

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The lesson to be learned from this experience is to avoid celebrating prematurely and to maintain sportsmanship at the poker table :D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So, if you have a pair of sixes and you start crying, there is a chance that there will be a third six on the river :)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother.
I don't share the mockery either in poker or at any time in our lives.
For me, mockery is synonymous with cowardice and inferiority.
And in general all the people who make fun end up like A10 ended.
There is a justice that equates everything.
Greetings and Happy Easter:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I don't celebrate when I win because they say that karma punishes, on the contrary it bothers me a lot that others get angry when they want to beat me with worse hands and on top of that they get angry and start insulting, I try to control my emotions although I must admit that sometimes sometimes it is very difficult

P

PokerHunter21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I witnessed an unusual scene at a poker game during the week at poker stars. Two players all-in, one with a pair of 6s and the other with Ace and suited ten. Hit the Ace on the flop and the bettor started bragging, sending the opponent crying, but he didn't count on the river turning a 6 and beating the opponent's three of a kind. Lesson we can learn? Never celebrate by insulting someone, especially when the game isn't over yet.
I find it quite funny, as it's only part of the game. Online is fine, if its big meaningful money live then perhaps respect the other player. Unless you're Ivey

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Dealing with a bad loser is a pain, but a bad winner is an outright ordeal.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
my karma sometimes lasts a week i can't get anything no matter what i do
but when I win, it's a lot and I'm very happy about it

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Anything can happen - you cannot rule out the influence of karma. When you play in a poker tournament, you end up disappointed. In fact, everyone is disappointed except the winner.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Though I am not believer in poker karma as otherwise I would have to stop paying poker considering that mathematical variance is not the main factor in dealing cards ) there is the set of behavioral guidelines and practices that players should follow while playing poker on the internet. Adhering to online poker etiquette creates a respectful and enjoyable environment for all players. Here are some important points everyone should consider:

- Be Respectful
- Use Appropriate Language
- No Collusion or Cheating
- Avoid Slow Play
- Don't Angle Shoot
- Respect Chat Rules
- No Ghosting
- Respect Timing
- Congratulate Wins and Accept Losses Gracefully
- Avoid Excessive Table Talk

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's not karma. It's just that PokerStars likes to turn an advantage from 95% on the turn into 0% on the river. :ROFLMAO: And as for the animation on PokerStars, it helps to mislead opponents, to show false emotions of frustration. But throwing a crying animation to a lose player (as, for example, an argentinian player from our forum threw to me in Daily tournament yesterday on the final table) - it's really not nice. :mad:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have been in both situations many times!

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Like Iron Maiden... 666!
Well there's a band's name you don't see very much. My all time favorite Was lucky enough to see them in concert way back. "Live After Death" World Tour. Simply amazing show and night.

Cheers!!!

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lol! It seems ungrateful even though I've witnessed several scenes like this in live tournaments, poker broadcasts that's exactly how it happens, but that's just the variance of the game that happens live and online all the time.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well mocking the opponent (moreover before the river) is always a bad idea

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I hate when people try to celebrate prematurely. I love to see them lose