G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wish you luck. The main thing is patience and balance. Played the tournament once and that's it - play another one. And everything will be fine

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
just have some fun .... but dont let the girlfriend hear about all the deposits !

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
My dear Kiravio,
Even if you think you're a bad player, at least you're a good person and that counts far more.

There are hobbies that are sometimes more expensive than others, but as long as your life doesn't get out of control, everything is ok. Just have fun with what you do and success will come.

You can't have everything in life but you can try.

Good luck and all the best

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It doesnt matter if u are good or bad at poker, the main important thing is to have fun and only using money which u have for thr game and which u can use for it without porblems ;)

C

chainis420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only one advice that will increase your poker game and probably boost it so u can increase your bankroll the most out of your deposit's and it gets even better if and when you make the 3 deposit on a single day; with no more yo say, heres the tip:
Dont play hands at all, just wait for hands that have 2 JQKA on the same hand 10's included on the with JQKA Are also good, once u get ur first hand like that, u bet 3 times the big blind, if u get a hand on flop, u bet, if u dont hit flop, fold, and save all of your hips for thenext hand which might be the winner, u should fold everything between hands with 2 figures in it, and when u get one JQKA OR 10 Hand that hits flop, remeber that u should raise 3x big blind preflop with this hnd, when it has hitted a better hand on flop u should raise again 3x big blind, if in turn hand seems as a possible win, u bet 6x big blinds, if its no so clear or u get a reraiswr from flop u should only bet 3x bb, and if by river u get a better hand than it was before u should bet 12x bb, if its unclear or u still stucked with that reriser from flo0, u should bet only 3xbb and calls all ins eventually when u notice patterns of that person betting high on many hands with a hand that is so weak that u will get to recall his patterns while playing the hand,
P..S. remember to play only figure hands JQKA & 10'S

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
More optimism and self-confidence. Self-criticism and humility are good qualities, but too much of them in poker is not good.
CkLXaCoWkAAG4gs

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello dear ones. Of course everyone is optimistic and makes all kinds of plans and strategies to get ahead and many succeed.
I did a retrospective and I conclude that I am the worst possible player 🤣. I deplete my bankroll periodically even more and deposit every now and then or worse three times in a day.
Being such a weak player is it fair for you to accept me daily or unlimited as if I were your black sheep 🤔😉
Until 2 years ago, I found myself completely in your comment :).. with the passage of time I learned to be more frugal and to be more attentive to my game, to stop trying miracles :)))

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
we were all weak players once and over the years you will play better and better just keep playing this great poker game and you will achieve good results and raise normal money the main thing is to have patience and learn not to be lazy and become better luck you don't worry about your bad game

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think there are three kinds o players. The ones who think that can make money in the game. They study, play a lot and take it very seriously. Even those can lose their bankrolls.
The second ones, when I'm included, like the game but don't wanna spend a lot of money on it. I try to brake even and started with nothing. But did made some withdraws.
The third ones just love the games and have money to deposit regularly. I think if you are one of this, just relax, imagine that you are just paying for fun like you pay in movies or shows. Maybe you can improve your game, this is the right place to it. But no need to be upset about that.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But you lost your bankroll following your bankroll management? Or you lost because you were on tilt and played above your limits? If you follow your bankroll management but still lose, you need to study more. If it's the second option, you need to work on your poker mentality. Of course the majority of players will not win big prizes playing poker, but I think if you dedicate yourself to study poker and have discipline and patience, you can beat at least the micro/small stakes.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The good thing about poker is that anyone can improve as long as you have an interest in learning. There are a lot of posts here on CardsChat, that helps people become a better player.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Thank you very much for your respectful way of treating me.
I respect you and I'm glad that I still met people with common sense and jumping to help.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having fun while making people happy at the same time seems optimal. Take care!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have only one advice that will increase your poker game and probably boost it so u can increase your bankroll the most out of your deposit's and it gets even better if and when you make the 3 deposit on a single day; with no more yo say, heres the tip:
Dont play hands at all, just wait for hands that have 2 JQKA on the same hand 10's included on the with JQKA Are also good, once u get ur first hand like that, u bet 3 times the big blind, if u get a hand on flop, u bet, if u dont hit flop, fold, and save all of your hips for thenext hand which might be the winner, u should fold everything between hands with 2 figures in it, and when u get one JQKA OR 10 Hand that hits flop, remeber that u should raise 3x big blind preflop with this hnd, when it has hitted a better hand on flop u should raise again 3x big blind, if in turn hand seems as a possible win, u bet 6x big blinds, if its no so clear or u get a reraiswr from flop u should only bet 3x bb, and if by river u get a better hand than it was before u should bet 12x bb, if its unclear or u still stucked with that reriser from flo0, u should bet only 3xbb and calls all ins eventually when u notice patterns of that person betting high on many hands with a hand that is so weak that u will get to recall his patterns while playing the hand,
P..S. remember to play only figure hands JQKA & 10'S
Thank you. Interesting strategy but I quite often meet these fish who play half hands 🤣 with raises and reraises playing very badly but they cheat you when they have a strong hand leaving you to increase the pot to the maximum after which he goes all in based on the bad impression he made on you until then and ruins you 😀.

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Everything will be above the nose - Good luck in poker... It doesn't always turn out the way you want.:as4: :ac4:

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello dear ones. Of course everyone is optimistic and makes all kinds of plans and strategies to get ahead and many succeed.
I did a retrospective and I conclude that I am the worst possible player 🤣. I deplete my bankroll periodically even more and deposit every now and then or worse three times in a day.
Being such a weak player is it fair for you to accept me daily or unlimited as if I were your black sheep 🤔😉
But maybe you are bluffing when you say you are a bad player.
That would be a smart strategy :LOL:

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also am not exactly the best player at most tables, but I study every day, watch a lot of tables live and try to play as much as I can afford not only to build a bankroll but see and learn in real time. My game is improving all the time!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
But maybe you are bluffing when you say you are a bad player.
That would be a smart strategy :LOL:
I didn't say I play bad poker just that I'm a bad player it's about bankroll management

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is supposed to bring fun to the game. If you can afford to deposit money regularly and lose it without affecting your real life and faith in poker, then for me everything is OK

C

Cisne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Have you ever won a tournament?

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
your game must always be at the top, when you play 3 games in a single day, in the second tournament we cannot have the same performance as the first; try to sit down and do something else;

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Have you ever won a tournament?
Yes, I have finished in first place many times. The right ones here at CC only in second place twice.
I don't think I've won 100 tournaments but not far, the problem is that I canceled all the winnings by playing in a bad pass, exhausting everything due to lack of occupation at the time 🤔

Last edited:
A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker is supposed to bring fun to the game. If you can afford to deposit money regularly and lose it without affecting your real life and faith in poker, then for me everything is OK
Yes, of course I can afford it, but it's not progress 🤔

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you make a deposit three times a day, it's already a gamble, try not to burn from playing poker, lost and let it, sit down and think about what you did wrong, take a break, poker such a game will sooner or later give up the distance, work on your game, or take a couple of lessons with a coach or just watch training videos, sometimes it helps, good luck!!!