June graphs/progress

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well what a difference an f-ing day makes, ran bad, played bad, ran worse, played worse, ran even worse ending up pissing buy ins away

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read this and thought to myself, "self, you should check out this 2-7 triple draw lowball, all the cool kids are doing it"

After finding it on pokerstars, then finding the play money tables, I sat down and was dealt my very first hand.

I found this highly amusing.

Attachments

• 27triple.jpg
    27triple.jpg
    480.9 KB · Views: 5
S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first time i played 2-7 i ended up all in with the wheel :)

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well what a difference an f-ing day makes, ran bad, played bad, ran worse, played worse, ran even worse ending up pissing buy ins away

1. You post how sweet the action is at $50nl 2-7 triple draw
2. The CC sharks read the post, and flock to the game
3. You are no longer doing as well

Coincidence? ;)

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. isntantly regret spreading the joy, but most here play at different times to me anyway
2. Gutted about that but its ok because of above
3. I pissed buy ins away tilting at nlhe, didnt play 2-7

:)

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
heres my fkin june graph

Attachments

• 200nldeath.jpg
    200nldeath.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 6
Richyl2008

Richyl2008

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
junegraph.jpg

Started off pretty well playing 10nl till I tried 24 tabling, dropped a few buyins and decided I'd better try it out at 2nl. Lost a buyin there after an hour or so. 2nd try I made about 15 bucks doing it for about 2 hours. Then switched to deepstack 5nl tables on stars and had a pretty nice $14 an hour heater, followed by the next session at 5nl which I got coolered to death and tilted off a buyin, since apparently I'm not allowed to have 2 heaters in a row. So im back at 10nl again, working on my game, only need to make 3 more buyins by the end of the month to be rolled for 25nl and meet my june goal, and 9,000 more hands, although I originally intended for all of them to be at 10nl, but ended up screwing around. Learned a lot so far this month though, and realized some things I really need to work on.