June graphs/progress

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CANADIAN DREAM: Half time

Halfway point, how you guys doing so far?

Definitely been my most productive month in terms of effort and results (so far). Couldn't be happier atm.

/no so thinly veiled brag

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shit just saw bw's taking a break too :(

Jagsti

Jagsti

I'm sweet enough!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chuck you sick kjskjhdgAJHDGakjdgJDGjdgAJHDGajhdgajhdgajhdgTARD! :p

PokerVic

PokerVic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having a very good month, entirely because I switched from NL(10) to $0.25/$0.50 Limit.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Made the jump to 10$ NL, and so far I'm up 60$ @ 10$ NL.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
swooongsyv2.png

blarfzj0.png

Sessions at 400NL, 200NL and 50NL HU are all me tilting because I'm an idiot. 2NL is just me testing the PT3 HUD and trying 20 tabling :p.These are my goals for the month, behind on the hands and haven't been able to play the last 2 days because my internet is randomly disconnecting every couple of minutes.

Hands - 8,142/20,000 (On pace for 18775)
Gold Star - 2,080/4000 (On pace for 4800)
Read HOC book - Almost finished first book

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahahahaha, 60k hands, hahahahahahaha, wow I'm so hilarious aren't I? 60k hands? What on Earth was I thinking?

lol, well just about halfway in I'm at 1105 hands, and down $300 (thanks to a nice day today that brought me up from -$500). Anyway, I think I've learned how to play again, hopefully my second half will resemble Chuck's first half.

SeanyJ

SeanyJ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1,105 hands Zach? Surely that must be a typo. :p

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about a week a go i discovered the wonder that is $50nl 2-7 triple draw, trust me it is the most fish game out there. I'm yet to have a losing session and won a $150 pot with me and 2 villains all in before the first draw, me standing pat on a 7-6-4 low and the other 2 villains drawing 2 cards on first draw :) always a good sign.

If you know how to play triple draw, this is piss easy money

slightly in profit from 25 nl holdem aswell, but havn't played much, only about 5k hands

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about a week a go i discovered the wonder that is $50nl 2-7 triple draw, trust me it is the fishiest game out there. I'm yet to have a losing session and won a $150 pot with me and 2 villains all in before the first draw, me standing pat on a 7-6-4 low and the other 2 villains drawing 2 cards on first draw :) always a good sign.

slightly in profit from 25 nl holdem aswell, but havn't played much, only about 5k hands

Any resources with decent strategy for the game? Remember trying the play money game and I still don't think I figured out even the rules, let alone a strategy to win.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here are my goals for June 2008:

Goal #1: Play 4,000 hands at $25nl.
Progress: Already succeeded. Played 4,373. Unfortunately I am way behind last month's win rate.

Goal #2: Get one of my three friends who already committed to do so to finally deposit at FullTilt and clear $40 of the $100 in bonus money.
Progress: Succeeded. I am 40% cleared of the required FTPoints, and she is around 20%.

Goal #3: Win a token into a $26 tournament on FullTilt and play the tourny.
Progress: Not accomplished.

Goal #4: Have at least 10 sessions with 5-tables, and at least 6 sessions of 6-tables when playing cash games.
Progress: Succeeded.

Goal #5: Finally finish the Harrington on Cash Games Volume 1 book.
Progress: Not accomplished. I have like 35 pages to go!

Goal #6: Have Zachvac do a 45 to 60 minute commentary on a cash game session of mine and see if I've improved since the time ChuckTs did the video for me.
Progress: Not accomplished. Zach was almost done when his CPU crashed and hasn't gotten around to doing it over again.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any resources with decent strategy for the game? Remember trying the play money game and I still don't think I figured out even the rules, let alone a strategy to win.

Ill have a scout for you later tonight. I didn't use any articles or anything though, i just played a ton of hands at limit 2-7 and taught myself how to play.

I suggest playing some limit first, and just getting accustomed to how to play.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Stox has a new 2-7 coach ;)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yessir, though he's new and hasn't put out many vids yet.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
****ing awesome getting set over setted for a 600 BB pot.

i hate this month.

:mad:

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
about a week a go i discovered the wonder that is $50nl 2-7 triple draw, trust me it is the fishiest game out there. I'm yet to have a losing session and won a $150 pot with me and 2 villains all in before the first draw, me standing pat on a 7-6-4 low and the other 2 villains drawing 2 cards on first draw :) always a good sign.

ok tried it out today, agreed it's extremely profitable, but there was only one table that had dropped down to 4 by the time I decided to leave. Maybe in the evening there are more tables?

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
na, the max tables i ever see at 1 time are 3, but by sitting on a new table, people join and it fills up fairly quickly. I can't play more than 3 tables at a time though, its too much trying to work out situations and hands and what to do with yours and alll ahhhhhhhhh trying to click cards to throw away on 3 tables.

But even if there only 3 on a table it is still real profitable, only when heads up it isnt really profitable becasue of the rake

Richard7787

Richard7787

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im also sticking to 3 tables tried 4 once but it was crazy! :D

Edit: Sorry that was a useless post. lol. Targets are to read a few Cash game books, any suggestions welcome, Reach 20k hands at 10NL (On course for 19k at the moment) Upgrade to PT3 when I get paid this month :p Quick Q can I use my PT2 database when I upgrade? Thanks.

Last edited: