flint

flint

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
July Goals:
-Read some poker books (I got 7 to read, should be finishing like 5 of them) Failed, almost finished one

-Make some BR at Full Tilt (about $1 now, should be like $100 at the end of the month) Failed, but I did manage to make it to $75

-Build BR on Titan Poker to $200-300 (starting at $100) Failed, I was almost there before I started running bad in Omaha8

-Make a Final Table in a MTT and film it Failed because I mostly conentrated on cash games, must have played like 5 tourneys. I did have a 17th postition finish

-Avoid partypoker unless they give free money Success! I did get $25 in my account

-Build Nordicbet BR from 1 euro to 25 euros Failed and I never want to go back to this site.

-Start from nothing on unibet and build to 10 euros Failed, I think I won like 35 cents from the one freeroll I played

-Have fun Great success, I had a lot of fun

-Get laid like a rockstar Only a few instances where I could have gotten laid when I wasn't in that headspace.

-----------------------------------------------------
August Goals
Won't have many days this month as I will be moving to Macau
-Play a couple tournies online
-Check out the games in Macau
-Finish reading atleast two poker books
-Make a nice sum of money in the next two weeks ($100+)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't seem to have done one of these in a few months, so I don't have any July goals to report back on.

Anywho, here goes for August:

1 - Re-read Read 'em and Reap, keep practicing tell identification with televised poker games. Let's say add tells on 20 new players to the database, so it's quantifiable.

2 - Stick to my +ROI games. So no HU LOLmaha, no HORSE, no Razz ring games and no MTTs (I'll make an exception for MTTs with an FPP buy-in if I feel the need to scratch that itch). If it weren't for them I would've had a winning month last month.

3 - Play 100 SnGs.

4 - Find a new job (not poker related... though I guess poker could get in the way :p )

C

custo80

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not posting goals as such, but to see how I did last month just click on the signature.

GL to everyone in August. May be all win billions and take over the world :)

K

KidMoe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first goals post so i will try and be conservative given the lack of time i usually have

August:

1 Play 2,000 hands at 5nl

2 Get comfortable with 3 tables, try 4 (maybe buy new monitor to make it easier)

3 Take a few shots at 10nl

4 place ITM in the 180 player $4.40 buyin MTT on stars