Jose "Girah" Macedo admits to scamming

taaron

taaron

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good point about the im or sms issue; like i wrote, i am definitely not computer or technology savvy; when i went to go get a new phone guy tries to sell me a smart phone; i give him a confused look and ask; do you have any phones that can fall outta my pocket land in the dirt and get run over by a skid steer tractor, and still work. . guy responds; no they don't make phones like that anymore. . . .o well

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once a poker cheat always a poker cheat.
He is not sorry for cheating. He is sorry he got caught.
If he had not gotten caught I bet he would still be cheating.

Lol, how do you know this? How can you know how he is thinking and feeling?
Do you think everyone who's ever done something wrong are bad to the bone?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You got a link for this? I tried google but it came up dry.
Nope... I did but I didn't bother to save it for long. It was on a Russian forum (Gypsy I think?). I got the link from that MaxKatz staking thread on 2p2 (or might've been the other huge MaxKatz thread that was on there,.. the one that had Russians saying he was a bit shady).

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thinking about it IDK whether that was ever proved?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thinking about it IDK whether that was ever proved?
seemed to be at the time I read it.
I read a few of the Russians who were posting & then cross-referenced on Russian poker forums, using google translator & also reading Ivan's posts.

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know anything about this, but after reading the initial response it made me wonder as to a few things. What good is an apology? They are usually lies and they don't do any good even if they were true. I judge people by their actions and really don't care about their intentions. It makes us a little more realistic about the world we live in. It's okay not to forgive someone no matter how sorry and apologetic.

B

bigpick76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the people i feel sorry for are jungleman and haseeb....haseeb has even been dropped from cardrunners and has since decided to leave the poker world alltogether giving up everything he has worked so long and hard to achieve all because he was involved with trying to help this moron out

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

brank

brank

Back in!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This scandal is getting crazier by the second. Jose still trying to scam people and JM has admitted to lying in his interview with NoahSD and now his publicist is saying he has to redo it.:eek::eek::eek:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
the people i feel sorry for are jungleman and haseeb....haseeb has even been dropped from cardrunners and has since decided to leave the poker world alltogether giving up everything he has worked so long and hard to achieve all because he was involved with trying to help this moron out
Have you read much stuff about it? He's in this deep.

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They both are. Lol jm, his record was spotless before this

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahahahaha awesome jungleman quote

I'm angry if they think I was planning from the beginning to play people using girah's account. That was never the plan... til like, post Black Friday, and even then it was like, not really a plan, it was a thing that happened. Once. And like. Yeah.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people are now starting to doubt that Jose Macedo has ever existed.

Mac Poker