James Holzhauer Jeopardy Appreciation Thread

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point I’m facing the fact that he may have “ruined” the show for me for a while—Just is hard to watch without him haha. I guess I just need a little break from Jeopardy lol

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He’s playing In wsop tournaments today, with 50% going to charity!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
At this point I’m facing the fact that he may have “ruined” the show for me for a while—Just is hard to watch without him haha. I guess I just need a little break from Jeopardy lol
It is fun to watch someone keep going like that, though I did find him a little...different. :p I am convinced that he "threw" that last Final Jeopardy. His wager was completely uncharacteristic. Had he done his usual, he would have kept going.

He’s playing In WSOP tournaments today, with 50% going to charity!
That is super cool!

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He’s playing In WSOP tournaments today, with 50% going to charity!

Love this too. He'd be an excellent poker ambassador (well, I guess he already is).

I am convinced that he "threw" that last Final Jeopardy. His wager was completely uncharacteristic. Had he done his usual, he would have kept going.

I originally thought exactly the same thing, but then I read some interviews with him about that last game and his wager. https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...oots-conspiracy-theories-after-loss/39542011/

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not know that player but thanks for the data. Now I will look it up on the web to know its style of play.
Greetings.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello!! I have not had a chance to see him play or listen to the interview a real shame cordial greetings ...

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well he busted the tag team yesterday :(, but I’m hoping that he’ll play the main and make a deep run!

J

joeyjmr8484

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never liked him. He was very smug. Liked seeimg him lose. Also glad he lost the WSOP game.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never liked him. He was very smug. Liked seeimg him lose. Also glad he lost the WSOP game.

Interesting, I know some people def felt this way about him but hadn’t heard any poker players say this before. Always interesting to me how the same person can strike two different people in opposite ways—he never struck me as smug personally, confident at times for sure but I felt like that was well deserved haha

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joey—I know there are def quite a few people that felt that way too! It’s always interesting to me how two people can have very different opinions about the same person haha :) At least one of us is happy then!