I've got the secret to poker !!!

D

DEVILRAISE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha!...it's unreal! :eek: just now, sitting here and reading, I finally figured out how to win and get into the money at poker :idea: CARDS CHAT!!! wooooohoooo!:elefant: after all this time of playing poker sometimes I get bored by,or after 2nd break like clockwork. Or even sometimes right off the bat, if im at a tight table....its cards chat that has saved me (reading posts & responding). That's it! Thats the secret & the key to my success! Im playing at absolute right now...and kicking ass in a FR, reading posts between hands.:deal: Funny how things just fall into our laps sometimes huh? haha!...Im over joyed at my new found secret. thank you CC :D I wuvvvv U! From now on im logging in for "every game"...c-ya!:vroam:

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welcome to the 'secret club' DR. Ive always got Cardschat running in the background, whether Im playing poker, editting photos, or even reading and repying to emails.
But sometimes when Im playing poker and reading cardschat, i concentrate more on CC and lose all my money, or dont win enough at the poker game when i should be concentrating on that instead.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its one of those secrets that gives you a little glow inside knowing that you know it :D

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like porridge, or more specifically, ready brek, Ian?

RickH2005

RickH2005

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Secrets

Geez! You guys are GOOD if you can do all those things, read CC forums, reply, download music an' everthing else ya do! I've learned from alot of Pros I read that it's best to concintrate on only 1 thing at a time, and fer me, that has to be playin' poker! And I have a hard enough time doin' that! Wish I COULD multi-task like that, but at this point in time, I'm just not smart enough, I guess:(

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Geez! You guys are GOOD if you can do all those things, read CC forums, reply, download music an' everthing else ya do! I've learned from alot of Pros I read that it's best to concintrate on only 1 thing at a time, and fer me, that has to be playin' poker! And I have a hard enough time doin' that! Wish I COULD multi-task like that, but at this point in time, I'm just not smart enough, I guess:(
and thats why i keep donkin' my money at poker, because I dont concentrate on the game, lol!
Nah, Im a TAG player, so it doesnt take much for me to play MY game!
I love the tabs on xp, never used to use it, but lately I'll have 4 or 5 open, with CC on one, email on another, youtube for music, and online photo editor for my photos blog, all the while playing at a poker site, i cant multi-table at poker, too much going on!
GL at the tables!

mparker876

mparker876

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But sometimes when Im playing poker and reading cardschat, i concentrate more on CC and lose all my money, or dont win enough at the poker game when i should be concentrating on that instead.

LOL, I actually autofolded AA in an 18-man SnG the other day, because I was busy reading a thread. :eek: It might have actually saved my butt though, because another guy had KK and flopped a set! :D But yeah, I agree, CC is a great way to overcome boredom while playing in a MTT.