Is it possible to turn $ 50 into 500 dollars in 1 month?

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To cash 66% or more you have to be a very good player or your competition very bad and even then it is very unlikely.

In 6 max I think 45% ITM is much more realistic for the best players

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
yes I think it is possible. I would assume it would require good bank roll management to do so. So that you are not putting too much money into one tournament and could navigate though moments that may be downswings.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Funny advice, winning 85 percent of your games on a good day. Yeah, as if a person can win 85 of 100 poker games they enter. That's dreaming. If you can do that, believe me, you would not be wasting your time turning $50 into $500 in 30 days.

E

emisalvo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is possible, but it is also quite difficult to achieve. You must have a lot of discipline and know how to control well when you lose so as not to bet any madness! But in the long run I think it's more likely that what you win ends up losing!

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it is possible but not very many players can do it. I definitely can not. I would be happy if I doubled in one month to 100 from 50 dollars.

I think a good rule of thumb if you are a beginning or intermediate player is to enter tournaments that are about 1 percent of your bankroll. So if your bank roll is 50 dollars then you would be playing 25 cent and 50 cent Tournaments.

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's really, but u must play more tables, 50-80 tournaments per day.
U will be a good players, played sng's with 20+% ROI

B

bozo77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ofc it is ! luck must be on your side also !

Alexander Rubcov

Alexander Rubcov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its name is Gantver

I will show you the chart of the best SNG player in the world ranking.Now he is running a marathon to build a bankroll playing SNG tournaments with $25 .His name is Gantver on pokerstars.He's a poker streamer.By publishing its chart, I want to answer the question about the inability to achieve this result by playing from $50 to $500 per month.He also achieved a greater result from $25 to $1000 in 17 daysGantver

Gantver 1

Gantver 2:fight:

gallora

gallora

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anything is possible in poker. The main thing is to play well. But you can lose everything, it's poker.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it´s possible! I think that you can do this, but you must study different things. First is really relevant the bankroll management and secondly you need to have a lot of time to play in the month :)

Sorry for my english :D

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It is possible to multiply that sum 10 times its value but unfortunately not in all cases since in some circumstances that would be reflected as a loss, but you would have to have a level of professional experience to achieve it in cash but in tournaments where positions are paid for. I could say yes

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That's a tedious grind but I believe it's possible. The best way to go about making around $20 a day for a month, for me, would prolly include a mix of sng's and cash games. I'd start off w/$5 NLH double-ups and $.05/.10 ring-games. Hit the $25 mark and enter a small trny for sh!ts and giggles. GL.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's possible, but very difficult.
Do you want an advice? Play poker giving priority to making the right decisions and don't worry about how long it will take to win a certain amount of money!

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend playing satellites as well. They allow you to play outside of your bankroll level. Basically improving dramatically the profits you can make.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey guys
I would like to know if playing a consistent poker, 20 or 25 tournaments per day, inside the bank, if it is possible to turn 50 dollars into 500 in a period of 1 month playing sit go?

With discipline and a decent skill level, anything is possible in poker. This is a little story for you :
In 2012, I found myself with $3.25 left on ACR. I was thinking about depositing $50 when I saw a $3.25 satellite to the $27 tourney they use to have at 9pm ET. It was around 5pm. I registered and won the seat. About 9 hours later, I had $365 in my account by placing 3rd in that tourney. In less than a month after that, by playing that same tournament every day, I ended up with $3870. Now look at how disciplined I was : Somehow I decided to get in the cash game (where the $ is !). So I started to play $2/$4 taking $400 to the table at a time till I ended up losing it all in a few days !
So the answer to your question is YES, but the question I have is : Can you play consistently at the same level, with the same discipline, in the same state of mind ?

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is quite possible to win $ 500 by playing low limit cash games in fast poker. Only for this you need to play every day and not try to force events. There is a specificity, playing aggressively you often lose to your opponent.:bandit:

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have read some posts similaries with this, and I can say that will be possible, but It will depend on certain things, like the player abilities, variance, bankroll, type of game, strategy, free time, focus and etc...

So study hard, choose a good place to play, avoid multitask during the sessions, don't mixe game styles in the same session, use a good setup, and don't forget the time for eat, drink and relaxing between the sessions.

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course playing with one bankroll of $50 in tournaments you can reach that in a month but you need to be a good pokerplayer. here in cardschat you can learn things to have a better game

EvaQueen777

EvaQueen777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, BUT

Of course it is possible, but you need to be patient, because it is very, very difficult! Be ready to play for several days not only with a plus, but also with a minus, but even better! So, I advise you to play cash games, but keep in mind that you don't have to enter with a bad hand and wait for luck. There is an option to drag the tournament, but it's difficult. Good luck to you.;)

ringworm

ringworm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, here is specifically how to do it in cash games using a bankroll of 20 buy-ins:

1. Start at .01/.02 with a $2 Buyin and a bankroll of $40
2. Move up to .02/.05 with a $5 Buyin and a bankroll of $100 (move back down if your bankroll drops below $50)
3. Move up to .05/.10 with a $10 Buyin and a bankroll of $200 (move back down if your bankroll drops below $100)
4. Move up to .10/.25 with a $12.50 Buyin and a bankroll of $250 (move back down if your bankroll drops below $125)
5. Move up to .25/.50 with a $25.00 Buyin and a bankroll of $500 (move back down if your bankroll drops below $250)

Following is a complete chart showing when to move up (20 buyins) and when to move down (10 buyins).

vvGAUAy.png

Note that this is a very aggressive bankroll management style. I typically use 75 buyins for my bankroll.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's quite possible. However, you have to keep to low limits. A good thing is that you also try to participate in tournaments, including qualifiers.