Is it best to play poker on weekends or weekdays?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play every day... by possibility, because You don't know, when will come... this Luck!..

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
It's individual. Workdays we have less people playing, but on weekends there are better tournaments and better prizes. I must work on workdays and I'm to tired to play poker at evening. But I take my time and I play on Friday and Saturday evenings.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps it's easier to play on weekdays, the prize money is big on weekends, but there are also more people.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am retired and playing days choose family matters. But I never play from morning till noon. If this evening is free, then I will most likely play.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It's not a question of whether it's a weekday or a weekend, but which day, when almost everything comes in.
Let's face it, there are days when you can't win with anything and there are days when the game is going really well.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
You like the hard way no mate 😬 well, if you want to be better than you are, you face the Pros during the week, I still prefer to play on the weekends, since there are more Recreationals to beat.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try to play more on weekdays there are less people playing

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
days that have cardchat games are obviously best ones ...

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say from the spin end that the prize money is more on weekends tournaments and other games I prefer to play on weekends, there are a lot of weak players like me

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play every day in my free time, and on weekends it just happens more.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer weekends because I have more free time to dedicate to tournaments. Without a doubt, the weekend is better!

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think any date is good for you. On weekends, I think there are more people, and the quality of the players is really lower, but it is still possible to make a profit. A little calmer on weekdays

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Any day if you have time and your mind is right.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi,
I think playing on weekdays is better, less players and less competition.
But, winning on the weekends garantees a big big payday.
Gl at the tables

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Some days are special. The most frequent day is sunday, but also the wildest day i think so. Normally i enjoy every day, but in the weekend there are mir freerolls and freerolls with more value. So i love the weekend more. For a deep run there are friday and saturday excellent days. Because on the next day i did not work, and have time to sleep longer. Once i get on the final table and getting second place, i could only sleep 40 minutes to go to work and bring my son to his kindergarden, im nearly 40 so it was not easy. But the adrenaline for the nice cash give me some extra power.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer playing on the weekend. There are many good tournaments and weak players. However, I think the good time to play is when you feel comfortable and ready. If I feel tired and want to relax on the weekend, I just play on weekdays.

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The weekend is always better for me just from a time standpoint, but also there are more cash tables to choose from if I feel like playing that instead of tournaments.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It doesn't matter to me what day I play. Yes, of course, there are much more players on weekends, beginners also, which allows you to get carried away by the game because of their not always professional actions. On weekdays play “hard nuts” (mostly professionals).

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most important thing for me is to be prepared and really wanting to play, in the weekends we have great opportunities but bigger tournaments with lot of recreational players, in the week smaller fields with more regular players

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live poker for me is better on weekends .tourists and kids will come to play so I can make easy money

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
A few years ago I found it almost impossible to win something on the weekend but today it doesn't really matter whether it's playing on the weekend or through the week I don't really notice the difference anymore

akponga

akponga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Ill play all day everyday if i could as long as the mrs and kids are happy life is good...finding that balance between family and poker would be massive....but in the long run id want to just play the big games

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think when evere you have the need off playing , but not both ...you should give yourself a relaxing out door time ...bread same aer=Ș)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you play well, then it does not matter to you which day to win !!! A lot more players and amateurs play on the weekends (the players who went to the poker room just to have fun) are much more than on weekdays !!!

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the weekend, there are more guarantees and more players, and all major events take place over the weekend. But I prefer to play on weekdays, my work schedule is more suitable