Is it best to play poker on weekends or weekdays?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer weekdays because in addition to having less people playing, the level of players is much better.

lalinha

lalinha

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I also prefer during the week, on the weekends many beginners appear, each hand of 27, 39 beating AA, KK, AK, which is very frustrating, you try to play right and they hit the most unlikely hands

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made my best win at a Monday, in a Big 11 game, reached sec place of 1700 players and cashed 1.700. don’t know if it’s because of in week

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I do not care that much about the day. For me it is important that I feel fresh and have time.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker every day, at any time, but on weekends there are many recreational players where the profitability is higher playing poker.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At weekends tend to have more fishs, weekdays more regulars. Most of my bad beats happens during weekends though.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try to play more on weekends, and especially on Saturday, in bounty tournaments, increased

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play on weekends because there are bigger tournaments and more players, specially new players.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer weekdays because in addition to having less people playing, the level of players is much better.
During the week from 8 am to 4 pm in our local time.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in weekend, because much bigger garanty. If u play cash in weekend more players play, so more weakplayer u can find

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have a preference, every day is good to catch a fish, the big problem is that I'm a terrible fisherman.:ROFLMAO:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
On the contrary, I like to play on weekends, when the number of players is much larger. Since the number of players is much larger, the prize pool also increases, and my chances of making money also increase.
Good luck.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I also prefer during the week, on the weekends many beginners appear, each hand of 27, 39 beating AA, KK, AK, which is very frustrating, you try to play right and they hit the most unlikely hands
I prefer Friday afternoon the most (or 23:00 GMT). It seems like quite a few 'not so great' players cashing their cheques from work and depositing it onto the pokersites. (not sure if this is what is happening.... but it what I like to picture in my head and the tables seem to reflect it as well).

I like it on the weekends too.... the more bad players the better! (within reason... I mean a super micro low buyin is going to be miserable with 5 or more players seeing every flop... nobody folding to any raises, 3-bets, preflop, etc.). It's the bad players who we win the most from in the long run.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer Friday afternoon the most (or 23:00 GMT). It seems like quite a few 'not so great' players cashing their cheques from work and depositing it onto the pokersites. (not sure if this is what is happening.... but it what I like to picture in my head and the tables seem to reflect it as well).

I like it on the weekends too.... the more bad players the better! (within reason... I mean a super micro low buyin is going to be miserable with 5 or more players seeing every flop... nobody folding to any raises, 3-bets, preflop, etc.). It's the bad players who we win the most from in the long run.
i dont have much time on the weekends so i like to play during the week

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
All days are beautiful, but of course my day off is the best, in general I am one of the players who will play every day after retirement

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I prefer the weekend it's easier to set aside the time. But it's also divided any days in the winter and mostly weekends in the summer. I also like to play the Cardschat special events which are only played on the weekends.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Day, night, it doesn't matter to me, I play both on weekdays and on weekends, and during the day and at night, the main thing is to have free time.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a matter of taste, I particularly like to play on weekends, since there are more tournaments and the prizes are bigger; however, weekdays also host many major tournaments. It's all a matter of preferences.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play every day that I can. But weekends are special I think I would choose to play on weekends.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing that is clear to me is that Sundays are not my favorites, there is more guaranteed money and more places in satellites on Sundays, but it is the day in which I usually have the least profits and where I am out of tournaments faster, there are always Sundays good but I do better the other days of the week

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Definitely on weekends there are better tournaments and better prizes in all rooms! Weekdays for me are a way to prepare for what is the best of Poker!

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekend for sure. Lockdown period was just a big weekend.

leoniq888

leoniq888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I prefer weekdays. Because I get very tired at work during the week, and on weekends I rest. And poker also takes a lot of energy, so I play in the middle of the week, when I come home from work and sleep for 2-3 hours.

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally I prefer weekends, to be a relaxed place to work and enjoy the game