Is it a bad thing to always play with the same people ?

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it's good to play with the same people, you end up getting to know their way of playing

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are rooms where I meet the same people and the game becomes more predictable

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's fun to play with friends or in the company of people you know.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think it's a good thing.....move the money between friends. Everyone wins. :D:D:D:D:D

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's good to play with regular players. This is a chance to have fun, talk, and of course play a game. When new people come, it's also an opportunity to meet different personalities.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I stability is winning about same players, then I continue to play with these players... Why not?!. This is my Profit! That's it!

Mandhollo

Mandhollo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not necessarily. Play with the same people can have its advantages, such as the opportunity to learn more about each one's playing styles and develop specific strategies to play against them. In addition, playing with friends or acquaintances can make the game more fun and social.

However, playing with just the same people may limit your experience and not expose you to different playing styles and skill levels. So it's always good to vary and try playing with new people, online or in local tournaments, to improve your skills and expand your network of contacts in the world of poker.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when one is a platinum member then you would mostly play with the same people regularly. if by bad you mean challenging then yes it becomes more challenging playing with people who knows your poker nuances but it is actually good because you are challenged to develop & evolve your style of play continuously.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play with a good opponent, to get better you have to play with the best, so it doesn't matter if the same people or not.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I grew up doing the same, but without even betting real money, we played consistently just for the sport, always loved the game and played taking it seriously. I remember being a little frustrated cause my tight type of game didnt work much when I was playing against my friends. Then I started playing more online poker and my all game changed, and I started winning against the same people that played with since we were kids. So yes, I think the key is to mix the way you play each hand in each game.

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
We play cash games ! once or twice a week ! most of the time we are the same people .. sometimes one of us brings a new guy with him but i guess the main players are always the same ! we enjoy playing with each others and we take it seriously and play real poker with no mercy !
The key word here is "enjoy"...which cancels the "bad" in the topics title. If there is enjoyment, carry on. And if, as you said, you adapt your game, that is even better.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This all depends on the level of poker you are playing, strong, weak, professional, amateur, recreational, it all depends.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's because they can already know when you just want to take the blinds, that is, you're bluffing and when you have a really good map they can all pass, or vice versa, you can know when the other player has something good or not

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
Playing with the same people regularly can help you become familiar with their playing styles, tendencies, and patterns. This can give you an advantage over them in future games, as you'll have a better idea of how they're likely to play certain hands.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
For me, playing pokr with friends is the best part of the game!

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if I manage to win it's not bad.
if I just lose it sucks.