sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The problem is that sometimes someone acts like this in the game, and I lose respect and get unsportsmanlike malice. I'm starting to make negative moves, etc. For example, he sits in front of me, picks him up the hell, and he has everything + endless stupid lines in the chat, “jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No..., he compares nonsense on his hands eventually comes to something.Someone is stalling for time when they first see maps... Avatars, they're so dumb...
And translators are dumb! I've got 4 of them. And everyone translates differently.

I don't know what to do about it or how to deal with the negative at the right time.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a completely different letter!!!

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The Mental Game of Poker... Dzhared Tendler. Found it by accident... I'm reading it, it helps!!!

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Anger makes people act wrong most of the time, so it's important to try to stay calm, such as not reading the chat when there's a player you don't like, and I especially like to listen to music to calm down when I'm angry.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Anger makes people act wrong most of the time, so it's important to try to stay calm, such as not reading the chat when there's a player you don't like, and I especially like to listen to music to calm down when I'm angry.
I also listen to calm music when I'm angry. I have a function to simply block a player in the chat if they annoy me. After using this function, you simply do not see their messages and it helps a lot.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You need to read more about how to control your emotions at the poker tables, this is crucial and extremely difficult to achieve, but if you left your emotions control your game, you are going to start to make bad moves, play bad hands.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Mental Game of Poker... Dzhared Tendler. Found it by accident... I'm reading it, it helps!!!
You are wright I start to read the mental game of poker by jared tendler
very interssting book and it can help in many situation against opponents ;-)
I advice to have time to read it

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The problem is that sometimes someone acts like this in the game, and I lose respect and get unsportsmanlike malice. I'm starting to make negative moves, etc. For example, he sits in front of me, picks him up the hell, and he has everything + endless stupid lines in the chat, “jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No..., he compares nonsense on his hands eventually comes to something.Someone is stalling for time when they first see maps... Avatars, they're so dumb...
And translators are dumb! I've got 4 of them. And everyone translates differently.

I don't know what to do about it or how to deal with the negative at the right time.
Keep yourself in check. When I get angry, I do physical exercises, push-ups, or something similar. You need to channel your anger somewhere.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Just ignore it. You lose focus and get distracted by things that don't matter at all, and therefore you make wrong and hasty decisions. In other words, you do exactly what your opponents need. Just focus on the game, only the game :)

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, learning to control anger like other emotions is essential for the game, when making good decisions, if you are angry, it is most likely that you play badly, or your decision is wrong. Greetings

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it really pisses me off when one player frankly comes in, no matter what he comes in with, he always has a better combination. he will limp from the troika, then he will polish, 3bet, and he will definitely collect a set on the flop. this kind of poker dirt is very annoying. fish sits and just gets lucky every time. and this happens very often. at such moments, I still start to think that the random number generator is still rigged, and gives poor Brazilians money.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
User irritation in poker is a common challenge, stemming from factors like bad beats, unpredictable opponents, or slow play. Managing this emotion is crucial. Accepting the inherent uncertainty of poker, implementing proper bankroll management to mitigate losing streaks, and finding a balance in multi-tabling can enhance the playing experience. Developing emotional resilience through techniques like deep breathing and maintaining a learning-focused mindset can turn irritation into an opportunity for growth, ensuring that emotions don't compromise strategic decision-making on the poker table.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
If you're experiencing irritation during the game, it might help to take short breaks, practice deep breathing, or adjust in-game settings to enhance your comfort. Finding a balance between focus and relaxation can improve your overall gaming experience.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

It was a little confusing and I confess that I don't know everything you're talking about... maybe it's the translation...

But about players who play "wrong", be grateful for them, because in the long run, they are the ones who gave you money.
How to deal with negative feelings? Self control, try to find out what really irritates you and act on it, removing the things that cause them, for example, conversations in chat, just deactivate them, bad thoughts? Just watch and when you notice them happening, change your focus, use mantras, think about things that make you happy, that works for me.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is a mental game. If you cannot control your anger, then it probably isn't a game for you as you will be easily manipulated into making poor judgements. Play more hands. Get used to the fact that you're going to get sucked out, outdrawn, badly beaten, and havem your aces cracked.
The point is that you need to make good decisions over the long term and then in the long term, you can become profitable.

But if variance tips you over...if bad players getting good results tips you over...then you need to think about whaty you're doing and why.

WE WANT BAD PLAYERS TO GET GOOD RESULTS OCCASIONALLY!

This is what causes them to continue their antics and continue putting money -- LONG TERM -- into your bank account.

Get to the point where you can just say "Nice hand" and move on -- even if it was a monumentally stupid play they made.

You need to focus on making the right decisions and worry about the long-term. The fish and the variance will sort itself out.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can always mute the players you want to mute.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just uninstalled unibet this morning. Only PS left standing for the CC freerolls. Definitely not making a cash donation ever again. Live poker shall live on though as I really enjoy it.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I understand that annoying the opponent is part of the game. As well as having the ability to not allow your opponent to irritate you. So my friend, review your postures and try to reach a level of concentration that does not allow the attitudes of your opponents or the problems of variance to alter your own control over the game.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
An irritated person loses the ability to think clearly for a short time. Due to the release of stress hormones, his reaction increases, reaches a peak - here a person is almost completely under the influence of hormones, he can even “become blinded” - and then smoothly decreases, often ending with a feeling of devastation or switching to new emotions. I get really angry when I feel a drop in concentration in the later stages of a game where I was in great shape at the beginning.

donghd2

donghd2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
Sự tức giận khiến mọi người thường hành động sai trái, vì vậy điều quan trọng là phải cố gắng giữ bình tĩnh, chẳng hạn như không đọc đoạn trò chuyện khi có một người chơi mà bạn không thích, và tôi đặc biệt thích nghe nhạc để bình tĩnh lại khi đang tức giận. tức giận.
Yes.. me too

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too much bad leaves me in agony

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

You must have a clear goal. For example, my goal is victory, this is the first place in the tournament. I don't pay attention to the criticism, comments, or behavior of my opponents, even more so I don't pay attention to their avatars. I just play, think about my decisions and move towards victory. Winning should be your priority, everything else doesn't matter :)

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think the problem is you.....
sit with that thought for a bit,

you can't control other people,
focus on what you can control👍

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Taking away a player's patience is unfortunately part of poker strategies. When the opponent doesn't win at cards, he uses psychological imbalance.

Top 10 Games