Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
What do you think of inviting the family to play poker? Do you find problems with family for your poker playing ?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think of inviting the family to play poker? Do you find problems with family for your poker playing ?
In my family I only play poker, my daughter and wife have never been interested in learning poker, they find it a very difficult and stressful game.
My wife likes to play those silly facebock games and my daughter sometimes plays some games on her cell phone.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I guess it could be a fun experience playing for fun with family, not real money. With friends playing for real money could be a fun experience aswell, but not with family.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I naturally encountered problems in the family, it is inevitable that I have to devote a lot of time to poker. Sometimes very rarely we can sit down as a family and play.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
There is an old saying: "Family that plays together stays together" ;)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having played a great deal of cards with them, they tend to have some pretty good reads.

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker but inviting my brothers who have no attraction for poker, my wife is just learning to play, and my oldest son tells me that when he grows up he will play poker together with his dad hehe. In the end in the future it could be possible

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My family don't play poker.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have to invite because my husband plays poker as well. Lucky me!

M

Michael Sayah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LB
Chips
well we play cash games .. and the main 3 people on the table are always me my uncle and my cousin ! and we show no mercy to each others on the poker table !
But sometimes we play in the family me my father my mother and uncle and cousin ! we play 5 cards draw and not texas ! that game is for real money but its like for small ammounts and mercifull

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think your family has something to do besides playing poker with you, they have a lot to do, they're always at work or they're too busy so I think you shouldn't distract them with your poker games anymore