gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Have you ever had this when you are close to the final, and your lights went out or the Internet went out or something else that prevented you from finishing the game?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yep, unfortunately that happened sometimes, and the taste isn't good, specially when we invested some dough and so much time.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yeah but what pissed me off the most was while playing wsop online I was I call blocked with a notation that I am using a proxy server and my location is unknown. I called their tech line and asked them what the hell they were talking about. It seems their computer "detected'' a proxy on my computer. I told them I had been playing with the same computer for over 2 years and nothing had changed on the computer, too bad they said, and adios. I had I had $60 invested in the tourney , I was in the top 5% with only 30% of the starting field remaining, I was pissed. In subsequent communication with them I might as well have been talking to a bull with numb nuts for all the good it did. They have the worst geo location system.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Things have happened in many years. And the light was gone and the Internet was gone. The good thing is that even if you lose connection, the stack passively finishes playing without you. At least some winnings come with a large stack.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Have you ever had this when you are close to the final, and your lights went out or the Internet went out or something else that prevented you from finishing the game?
no such problems there was that I had to go on business because of this I had to throw it into the bank every turn and leave

Top 10 Games