Impossible hands

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you already see a impossbile hand in your table or in the live poker or until in the poker live.

I say about five hight pairs in the same hand: AA - KK - QQ - AA - JJ

or any other type similar hand: one Flush, one full house and one Royal flush in the show down?

Could you put the picture for us?

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only remember situations with several pocket pairs in one hand at my online table. For example AA, KK, QQ. Because such things often happen to stir up tight players at the table. I didn't keep the photos. But we can look at Phil Ivey and other stars in similar cases.
Or, for example
https://poker.ru/wp-content/uploads/1-16.jpg
I like see this!
Tkx for your contribuition.

I think that if I was with AQs, in this situation, I folded, and with QQ i think that I have´d a big problem and the fold to be the best choice, but the womam winner.

Strategic, the all in of QQ is lucrative a long time?!?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zhang had a good stack and with AQ's hand apparently wanted to stay one-on-one with Phil Ivey. But as we can see, aggressive actions for isolation lead to the fact that in fact he is almost behind everyone on the preflop. Pocket queens had nowhere to go .
Such cases are very interesting. It is a pity that other forum participants did not post photos of their game or videos of similar hands.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The weirdest thing I saw was at a cash table, where one poker player lost to another higher poker player. It was QQQQ against 8888.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was once a time that I lost with straight flush... I had the lowest card in the straight, and the villain had the highest card to the straight

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
If you go to any online site to play, you can meet this kind of parties with impossible hands on a daily basis, a little more often than in real life.
Obviously, such clashes can occur live too, as in the YT video above, but they are much more common online.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
no, I've never seen anything like it

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nothing is impossible) everything can happen)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I only remember situations with several pocket pairs in one hand at my online table. For example AA, KK, QQ. Because such things often happen to stir up tight players at the table. I didn't keep the photos. But we can look at Phil Ivey and other stars in similar cases.
Or, for example
https://poker.ru/wp-content/uploads/1-16.jpg
is an excellent example

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I remember this situation at the table, when five players went all-in and they had 1010, JJ, QQ, KK and AA!!! Unfortunately I don't remember who won this hand but definitely not AA :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no, I have never seen such a thing in the entire history of my poker game, I think it is very rare in online poker in live poker, I think it is possible

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've never been to see this yet!

Jonathan Freake

Jonathan Freake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did you already see a impossbile hand in your table or in the live poker or until in the poker live.

I say about five hight pairs in the same hand: AA - KK - QQ - AA - JJ

or any other type similar hand: one Flush, one full house and one Royal flush in the show down?

Could you put the picture for us?
Ive never been blessed enough to see anything like this

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands