The importance of your image

A

ands1000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No poker
When starting a poker game you should keep in mind your image as a player, know what image you want to transmit to your opponents and thus take the lead at this table.
One of the best pieces of advice is to know bluff. It is essential to know the exact moment to execute a bluff, because a wrong choice will compromise the whole image you have built and hamper your chances of winning.
You must act Weak when you are strong, and Strong when you are Weak, because only then will you be able to take advantage of the opportunities to win the table in question. Everything is a matter of understanding the moment.
In business
Your project must have a solid image for both your customers and your competitors, you should always pass the right image to them. If the company is experiencing financial problems, you must appear firm and strong, reinforcing the image of a solid and reliable company. If the company is going through a moment of growth and evolution, you must maintain a neutral stance, as the market tends to oscillate constantly and it is much easier to contain a crisis of a company that is “stable” than to deal with the image of a company. “Large company that is in crisis.
Remember that the image is fundamental for the evolution and success of a project, for this reason, know how to position yourself correctly in each of the situations.
Credits : Xtrail

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun. But although proker is just a hobby for me, I always try to play disciplined and responsible. And thanks to my attitude to the game, poker allows me to earn extra income.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What you say is correct, but we do not always have the ability to do it right

G

green_ruckus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I feel like I'm only playing image...

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are trying to convince your opponent that you are playing a certain style of play, the main thing is to make it appear to your opponents that you are playing as far from your usual style as possible. Unfortunately, most players do it just awful and end up playing in a style that is a mirror image of what they are used to.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not had a concrete image at the tables because my hands are being bad and I have taken several bad ones I think luck is sleeping for me.:(

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All true that was stated but the perception of what you perceive as your imagine will be interpreted many different ways at the table.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No poker
When starting a poker game you should keep in mind your image as a player, know what image you want to transmit to your opponents and thus take the lead at this table.
One of the best pieces of advice is to know Bluff. It is essential to know the exact moment to execute a bluff, because a wrong choice will compromise the whole image you have built and hamper your chances of winning.
You must act Weak when you are strong, and Strong when you are Weak, because only then will you be able to take advantage of the opportunities to win the table in question. Everything is a matter of understanding the moment.
In business
Your project must have a solid image for both your customers and your competitors, you should always pass the right image to them. If the company is experiencing financial problems, you must appear firm and strong, reinforcing the image of a solid and reliable company. If the company is going through a moment of growth and evolution, you must maintain a neutral stance, as the market tends to oscillate constantly and it is much easier to contain a crisis of a company that is “stable” than to deal with the image of a company. “Large company that is in crisis.
Remember that the image is fundamental for the evolution and success of a project, for this reason, know how to position yourself correctly in each of the situations.
Credits : Xtrail

I just went through the 11th day of the poker course here at CardsChat, "The Art Of bluffing" and I realized that a very important thing is to really know which range your opponents place you in to be able to bluff.

U

uknovaboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So true-especially with online poker where they cant see yu you have to project an image to them!

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well said!

I just want to add while creating a table image is important, changing gears depending on the flow of the table is no less important. If you vary your playing style enough, your opponents will have a rough time playing against you.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Very nicely said and can only agree with that but unfortunately you have moments in poker where you can't achieve anything. And when you're stuck in a phase like this, it doesn't help if you've built up an image at the table. It is much more important then to keep calm and get the best out of it as much as possible. And don't forget such phases also pass again. (I hope mine is over soon)

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

if it is important to have a respectable image although at times you have to change strategies otherwise the rivals will know your game !!! You have to disorient them from time to time! Greetings!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It does not matter at al. Just fun, sometimes.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me this position is correct and especially at the beginning of the tournament

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All I can say is well written words here.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yes image plays a large role in how other players will play you.... good or bad, use it to your advantage :) .