If You Won the Sunday Million What Would be the First Thing You Would Do?

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I admit I have not read all the answers, has anyone mentioned that you would not be able to withdraw your million? Most sites have monthly limits that would tie up the million for ages.

joao mariano

joao mariano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I admit I have not read all the answers, has anyone mentioned that you would not be able to withdraw your million? Most sites have monthly limits that would tie up the million for ages.

Did not understand , they leave not withdraw all the money ?

E

evangelos_christodoulou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would never play poker again, cash out and bye

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think i give a huge part of these money to my parents to help them. Then update my gadgets and continue play poker. (small dream, but in future( may be) i will want smth better than it)

ikescherer

ikescherer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would cash out half, and play big stakes tournaments with the half, i would never play under 215 dollars buy in hahaha

F

FlyingFitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
House with Poker/Pool Table

I would buy a new house with a Large Basement that could hold a 10 man poker table and four and a half by nine pool table.

E

EdixonB95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buy a car and a house but with my style.
And a company
And leave 10k in the account

Edu4594

Edu4594

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a series of bills on income, money spent, and then buy an Audi RS 7, maybe a house, and then invest in something, and leave a certain amount saved, spend and have every penny of those 1 million calculated.

O

OldDog456

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash out, buy some rental properties and go to Thailand for a few months on a r and r...

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take care of loved ones, and invest the rest for retirement.

R

Rumme1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after taxes, I imagine you would get around $100,000 for 1st place. that type of money is nice, but it wouldnt result in me changing my lifestyle or relocating to hawai or vegas, etc.

I never want poker to control my life and winning a $100,000 all at once, would be a nice reward , but not life changing for me and my family.

R

rugelis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cashout and never play poker again. Best +ev strategy

R

Rumme1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

that may not be true. if you won $100,000 and truly enjoyed the game, and thought you could consistently have better skills then the other players at the table, then I see nothing wrong with risking $20,000 of your winnings, to try and increase your bankroll, whether its thru playing tourneys , or local cash live games . As always, the key is money management . Lets say you make the decision to try poker for a few years, but you would only risk losing a total of $20,000 . You could play poker every week, only risking a max of $500 in losses per week. At the end of 6 months, you would evaluate if you are beating the game or losing . Then re-evaluate the results . Lets say at the end of 6 months of play, you lost $5000 of the $20,000 you were willing to risk. You would have to determine if you played badly, or just had a unlucky streak and from there, decide if you wish to continue onwards with the experiment.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, if you won a lot of money at poker would pay my bills would make a coaching one of the best players in brazil and invest a large part and would make a beautiful Bankroll in online to play ...

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would invest all the amount into the 'Big stake' tournament of course to maximize the value. My motto is 'poker non stop'. It's the only way you can do something in this ancient skill game.

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of the money I would have left the game. Part of the game from the water EPT tournaments.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brag like crazy! Buy Cuban cigars. replay the whole thing in my head over and over. Tell my mailman. One word: Champagne!!!! cashout some and then cover the floor in 20 dollar bills and roll around in it to my favorite dubstep song. probably play amazing confident poker for at least a month on the high alone.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I won the Sunday Million the first thing I would do is buy my wife a new car. Then I would by some acreage to build our new tiny house on. Then I would build my garage complete with a poker lounge that could seat at least 50 players. That sounds like a hell of a home game!!!:D

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I won a Sunday Million, I would take half and buy a stock that pays dividends of 10%.

E

EdixonB95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Common bro. If yoy win the Sunday million if because yor are so good.
And leave play isn't a lose of time. And lose skills
Imagine if Negreanu never had been play another tournament before his first big price.?
He win or lose?
Keep studyng keep playimg and kkep enjoy