If You Won the Sunday Million What Would be the First Thing You Would Do?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I realized my dreams and traveled all over the world, and the most important event to visit in Las Vegas is to play cool in live poker, and then continued to buy expensive tournaments and try to win strong players

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I win a million I'll buy a house)but first, I of course also play a very expensive tournament to try their luck again

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I win a sunday million, I will immediately withdraw the money won. I will buy an apartment and a car for them.

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I won big I would invest in as many small properties where I live as possible. Us the income from them to grow

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your comments are various.
For me, I would continue to play poker and get into a higher bracket to win more money, if possible.
Why stop playing? Its fun and if ya win, ya can continue to win.....

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like your response... Having several homes in various states would be great. Stay up north, then head south in the cold weather... Ya, Georgia, here I come.... lol....

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your comments are various.
For me, I would continue to play poker and get into a higher bracket to win more money, if possible.
Why stop playing? Its fun and if ya win, ya can continue to win.....
What about if ur win was a fluke and you spend the next 3 years spending ur money loosing?

L

Lebanesebaloney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeze half of the money in a bank

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would give 10% of the money to the charity. Another 10% of the money I would invest in learning and personal development. By another 10%, I would make gifts for my family. 70% of the money I would put in a bank on my deposit account.