If You Won the Sunday Million What Would be the First Thing You Would Do?

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That would pay off the house and get a bigger boat

DavidUAH

DavidUAH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say crying and yelling out laud I´M RICH!!!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cashout at least 90% at the same day :)

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would go to sleep, because I need to play for about 10 hours and more to win it

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lol so I just won ANOTHER satellite with only the first place winning the seat. I'm in this weeks Sunday Mirrion

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Min cashed :p Nice tidy roll I have online now

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prolly cash-out like 90-95%. With those funds, I'd seriously buy a 2nd hand Toyota Prius (That's my car choice), or a Nissan Versa (2nd choice btw). Get the wife Jewellery/Pay of all debts, and be debt free. Start rebuilding credit. Go shopping with entire fams. 2 kids/Wife/Sister In-law/Mother In-Law/My younger brothers (That's alot of shopping).

Give Mom+Mother In-Law each like $7500 each. Bank what's left over

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I win millions of dollars , would make a home for people living on the street, would help the less fortunate people of Africa as l .

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I win millions of dollars , would make a home for people living on the street, would help the less fortunate people of Africa as l .

Well that's something I didn't expect to hear. To each's own

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if I win a Sunday million I would play so many tournaments and I would try to change my status VIP and become a supernova :rolleyes: :eek:

Buy a new house for sure, Then grind and grind.............. then grind some more. Take a few vacations, comeback and grind until I win the next million.

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Put it all on black. Let's go double or nothing

kabrouto22

kabrouto22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would brag and rub it to my friends faces as hard as i could cuz they all think they are pros lol.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
200K isin't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things?
Nope, especially where I'm living right now I would need 2-3x that to buy a house. I mean its not like its chump change but its not like its lifestyle changing either, as I indicated it would help lift the weight of being in debt but even if it all went on debt/mortgage I'd still have a partial mortgage on a house back home.

I mean 200k in some places is huge, in others it isn't, it's all relevent to the cost of living really .... but obviously I would love to win that kind of money someday but its always a longshot.

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would cashout and do a big and nice trip!! I would let some money to play more big live tournaments too!!

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buy car, and some interesting trip.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make cup of tea, Cash out, call friends, laugh at family who say poker is a waste of time, buy house.

lol I loved the answer only thing I'd do different would be the buying of the house, but hey to each's own:)

Lubzhen

Lubzhen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Went with family to travel for a few months.

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I surely win if I play many multi-table tournaments with buy- high, trying to do a lot more than I already have , and invest more in research

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdraw all, put them safe and play freerolls...enjoy the game and have fun...after this i would make a challenge...from 0$ to win a sunday millioon and after all i will win it again :))

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's great , win a Sunday million is hard but not impossible . I wish you good luck and you win a Sunday million someday , and I hope you can do your dreams and have fun with that money playing poker