If You Could Have a Day of Free Coaching, Who Would You Choose?

kbaker420

kbaker420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure Daniel man ive seen some clips of him talking to fans and the advice he gives is really stellar.

E

EvE2K

Well, if it can be possible, it will be great to take a free day of coaching from Daniel Negreanu. I think this is one of the best players in the world. Also i think his lessons will be really funny and it will be easy to learn some new information about poker. I understand, that there are lots of good coachs in the world, but if this is possible, sure better to take something new for yourself from such an experienced player.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt DNegs, I think in a very short amount of time I feel like he could give tips to turn a break even player into a small win player and give them the tools to advance their game along

T

Tidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose Phil Ivey. He is my favourite poker player and I think he plays very different from other poker players. His thinking is just insane and learning to play like him will be a great advantage at the poker tables.

A

Amatsu_H

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably Parker Talbot "@tonkaaaap" he streams on twitch and I like his style for playing online tournaments plus he is always having a lot of fun xD

hmmmm... I guess I'd have to choose Cate Hall,Sofia Lovgren or Samantha Abernathy but only if we could do it on a day where we set the clocks back an hour for daylight savings, ...I mean why not try to get an extra hour wouldn't you? :) otherwise I suppose I would go to a clairvoyant to try and channel Stu Ungar ... umm why not learn from one of the best the game has ever seen. :)

hahaha I was gonna say Cate or Sofia too just to say it was a date and not a coach session haha JK, they're really good poker players so it would be great to learn from them!

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Google Alpha go, for Poker version.
I would ask it to print all possible and best solution for me- in order:D:D:D for every possible game

PS: I would never choose human as my coach, for the reason that human always hide back... in any case, poker AI is my best and first choice, for the reason that it will never hide back and provide all possible solution and way of calculation data , no hide back.

ByronP

ByronP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. He is one of the best players, explains things in simple terms and is a charitable man.

C

celtics34

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hellmuth, 14 bracelets no better option

J

John4_19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fedor Holz, Dan Colman, Maurice Hawkins :confused:

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Phil Ivey!! Greatest in the game to me since I've been playing and watching past and present.. Who wants to argue?? LOL..

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose Vladimir Troyanovsky because he is the most experienced in my opinion from the Russian regs. Well, if I spoke English fluently, it would be exactly Fedor Holes

A

AviCKter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Charlie Carrel, the kid is a beast.

S

Sten Alders

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Tom Dwan, he is in my opinion the best poker player at this moment. Durrrrr

subaru16162

subaru16162

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Negreanu every time, without a doubt.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Nanonoko. God tier multi-tabling cash grinder. I admire him so much... The skill and discipline to play 22-24 tables is just insane.

My fave pro is Esfandiari

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
don't even know but I probably would have chosen this method

V

Verfox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. He is one of the best players, explains things in simple terms and is a charitable man.

I feel you man, and totally agree with you! I wish i could spend a day with him

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would couch myself I mean spent all day watching and learning frome best players of poker.....

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu I always watched him play and Doyle hellmoth they are awesome

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
David Williams, I wouldnt ask him anything poker related, Id just ask him to cook me something delicious