If poker ended tomorrow, what would you do or spend your time?

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if poker is over tomorrow, what I would dedicate myself to is the games of the moment, or maybe I would leave my computer forever and dedicate myself to something else, it is very sad, I have never thought about it, until now I would not know exactly what to say.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Work on my life project, a business from which I can live.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello CardsChat players, good week everyone!
First of all I don't think poker is over, but what would you do if it did? In my place I would continue doing my programmer course, I would make videos of my surroundings, of what I actually do, I would like to be able to teach my knowledge. And always keep learning, a little bit of everything.
I would start my YouTube channel. Recently, I have been thinking about starting to develop my YouTube channel, the main topic of which would be betting on sports, namely tennis.

Vitorbismark

Vitorbismark

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When poker was over, I would dedicate myself more to other projects I have (finishing college, looking for clients, etc.)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Luckily there's a bunch of things I am interested in so I wouldn't be depressed if that happened.
I would play darts, read, play with PS, ride a bike, go hiking, spend more time with my family. So there would be plenty of B-options.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Well, I don't think anything bad will happen, I would continue studying digital marketing, selling on internet, going to the gym, I would surely look for a similar source of income... sports betting... mmm who knows.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, poker is one of my hobbies, if it ended, I would devote more time to my other hobbies

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would go back to playing my pinball. I used to play more before poker got so popular and accessible. To be honest not really sure what I would do if it disappeared.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You must be joking, poker will never end.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not consider such a possibility because it is unrealistic !!! Even if for some reason poker disappears on the Internet, you can always play with friends !!! I love to go fishing I think this would be my main hobby if poker had not been invented!!!

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
well propably search for another hobby obsession haha

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't want to.. poker is quite a serious part of life for me. But if so, then I will continue to study what I already study - psychology, human design and gene keys, an alternative history of the ancient world.