If poker ended tomorrow, what would you do or spend your time?

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello CardsChat players, good week everyone!
First of all I don't think poker is over, but what would you do if it did? In my place I would continue doing my programmer course, I would make videos of my surroundings, of what I actually do, I would like to be able to teach my knowledge. And always keep learning, a little bit of everything.

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think if poker is over, i must search another hobby. In the past i play some sport, like soccer or basketball. A had respect for covid, so i reduce my live sport to, reduce the contact to other human beings. But actual i have found i good way to this covid and if the weather is ok, i would increase my baskeball time alot. There are millions of things that we could do without poker, but we could it to if poker is also existing.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would find myself a creative occupation. I am currently programming

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I love reading good books (detective stories, adventures, fantasy). I would probably read more books.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spend more time outdoors, enjoying nature, camping, cycling etc.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I'd simply go find another hobby or spend more time doing other hobbies I already have no big deal. I cut back on my sim-racing hobby back in Oct to comeback to online micro/low stakes cash games. It'd take at most 30 mins to go to the garage get the rig, wheel and pedals back out and hooked up again. Maybe spend more time with my photography hobby....hell always plenty to do here.

Cheers!!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker will still exist for a very long time so nothing to worry about but if this happened I would continue to play computer games and make money from them sports betting and so on there are a lot of things to do to make a profit

knutwuchtig

knutwuchtig

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i play farmerama, and if i have more time, i would play more browser games.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
As a hobby, i would definetively spend more time playing chess. Nowadays I'm 1700-1750 rated, and with lots of time, i would try to reach master level.

As a way to make some extra cash, i have no idea, but it would probably be something online (maybe opening a store)

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If poker disappeared, I would pursue my other hobbies. I would play basketball, which I still do a lot, but I would play even more. I would also probably start fishing, I used to love it a lot, but now I don't have time for it. Maybe I would also start editing videos about basketball or other sports and post them on YouTube and other social media platforms.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If poker were to cease to exist, I would dedicate my time to playing other sports such as tennis or basketball.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online poker more or less ended for us in the US on one Fridays night, times have changed since then. I just did the same old crap, did not have a tablet or laptop at the time.
Lose power or the net for 3 days and online games and games on tablets and smart phones don't run all that well..

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would go on with my life normally I work family and so on...

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Actually brother, since poker is a hobby for me today and I don't dedicate myself in a way let's call it pro, then I would look for another hobby.
It's more with my wife we are fans of Turkish series.
I come from work, I play for a while at a table in PS, and after dinner I watch at least 2 episodes of a Turkish series on YouTube.
Fishing would be a nice hobby. I would do it more often.
My regards, brother:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would go out more often and I'll do that, with or without poker, once the good weather will arrive in my area.
And without poker I will read more books

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello CardsChat players, good week everyone!
First of all I don't think poker is over, but what would you do if it did? In my place I would continue doing my programmer course, I would make videos of my surroundings, of what I actually do, I would like to be able to teach my knowledge. And always keep learning, a little bit of everything.
I would create a blog to talk about the history of poker and the most memorable hands played.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have problems with mobility so no sports,no walks.Spending time with family and friends maybe

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Fortunately,there are other things more important than poker.Family, friends,other hobbies,sports,online games...

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
poker is not the only hobby I have :)...I play a lot basketball and a go to the gym :)

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if poker ended tomorrow, the other day I was already creating again, we can't lose focus!

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably i would be watching more football than i watch. I spent all my weekends on watching football or playing poker. So this is my 2 hobbies i love.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to withdraw the money I have in my accounts