If in 15 minutes you don't find out who the donkey at the table is, it certainly is you!?

iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think that not all tables have a donkey

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Donkeys are also smart, so this comparison is from impotence.
I agree on 20% because we are smarter at calculating the other 70%; But of course, I agree with your opinion.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is a great quote! In poker, the ability to read your opponents and identify weaker players is crucial for success. It's important to always remain aware and observant at the table, rather than getting too caught up in your own ego or assumptions. Additionally, it's important to only play hands with good potential for winning, to play according to the situation, and to study the psychology of the game. Playing with better players, learning different types of poker, and watching professional games can also help you become a better player. But of course, the most important thing is practice, practice, and more practice. The more you play poker, the more experience you'll gain and the more chances for success you'll have.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I gues in 15 minutes the donkey have pumped out

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think that a good player should keep track of each player at the table to make the most of the weaknesses of recreational players and know how to play against the regulars.

opponents are opponents, the tactics and practices used are relative; but I understood the definition you applied, and I really want to play with the best one day.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This is a great quote! In poker, the ability to read your opponents and identify weaker players is crucial for success. It's important to always remain aware and observant at the table, rather than getting too caught up in your own ego or assumptions. Additionally, it's important to only play hands with good potential for winning, to play according to the situation, and to study the psychology of the game. Playing with better players, learning different types of poker, and watching professional games can also help you become a better player. But of course, the most important thing is practice, practice, and more practice. The more you play poker, the more experience you'll gain and the more chances for success you'll have.

relatively weak opponents just wait, they kill each other, and the use of a strong hand is necessary to take into account many other factors and ask yourself.. is it really worth the risk of playing with a good hand?

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lol, that was a good one, and I tell you, it makes total sense. In a game we can identify several types of players, the aggressive, the safe, those who try to bluff, and the adventurous, and of course, the donkey lol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
who will find a donkey here then tell me who it is I want to know him and see him marked here if he is or will be:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So most of the time I'm the donkey.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not really sure 15 miniuts is really enough to say who the donkey is at the table but I get the point. I would give it an hour at the live games.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you haven't identified the donkey at the table in 15 minutes, don't worry, it's not necessarily you! Keep observing, stay focused, and sooner or later that donkey will reveal itself. Just make sure it's not you in disguise

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You learn that in Rounders right? XD
God bless

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is certainly a old saying. As the game evolves, people will play in mysterious ways that may not make sense. But with so many different styles and plays, I dont look at others as being fishy no more.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you should respect your opponents more, always remember that you are not the supreme being you think, here's the tip.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at zoom tables so it's hard to get a lot of information

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Makes sense to me as I always love to learn a lot from you in this forum

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It doesn't take me 15 minutes to find out I'm the donkey at the table. ;)

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
You're not going to be talking about me. 😅

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If hold'em manager is installed, then it is easy to understand who is the fish/donkey

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
respect standards of behavior and this is part of my game and yours?
A strange statement.
I don't consider myself a donkey or a fish. Poker brings me income. And although it is a small amount of money, it is still a profit.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Or maybe in 15 minutes you are no longer at the table🤣🤣🤣

whinwa

whinwa

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like a movie quote :d But you should definitely be able to identify weak players at the table - If you can't you are either at a table full of regs or you are the fish/donkey :D