If in 15 minutes you don't find out who the donkey at the table is, it certainly is you!?

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If the donkey is you i say dont worry about that.

Instead of worrying about being the donkey, focus on learning and improving your game. With time and practice, you can become a strong and competitive player at the poker table. Everyone start somewhere and playing with better players.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
15 min to have complete information, but right at the beginning they stand out.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
Look, I'll tell you a story.
I am 54 years old, when I was in primary school, there was a classmate of mine who is now my great friend and brother, who was treated like a donkey by several classmates.
The very quiet did not say anything.
Today, those who treated him like a donkey barely have jobs and almost no studies or professions.
While the donkey today is an engineer and has worked in the US for many years in an organization that depends on the N.A.S.A.
With this story he only wants to leave you a reflection.
Do not take a second to discover a donkey, because you will become the biggest donkey.
I think it would be very good if you follow the advice of @JappsPK, or try to make your game observing what players are at the table without calling them donkeys.
First, at a table there are usually 9 players including you who are human beings.
Second, the one that you can consider "donkey" may be the one that brings you the most problems.
Third, focus on you, on your skills, on the study of the game. That will bring you great benefits.
My regards, brother:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

Instead of worrying about being the donkey, focus on learning and improving your game. With time and practice, you can become a strong and competitive player at the poker table. Everyone start somewhere and playing with better players.
excellent comments brothers
Cheers:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This comes from a very famous saying from the one of the best poker movie ever, Rounders:
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker".

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The Donkey who does all in every second😆

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm sorry if what I say is understood as pretentious, but I explain myself by saying that I value theory, but in practice, I would very much like to play with calculating opponents.
You can talk a lot on this topic, but I think your graph that is going up should speak for you, and not quotes

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

being the donkey is no problem when it comes to strategy

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Donkey like getting all-in every hand?
depending on the position he can be called a maniac, but repetitive all-ins make the opponent a surprise, because in 2 hands you get tired and have a good hand on the 3rd time he can still have a better hand, so it's good to let time pass to analyze the players, these usually intend to have more chips at the beginning of the game to impose a psychological game on you, making you give up

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This comes from a very famous saying from the one of the best poker movie ever, Rounders:
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker".

I am grateful for the exact quotation, I adapted it to the opponents I have had

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It always depends on your priorities and the situation. If you want to play professionally, it is also part of being able to read your opponents correctly and this should be possible after 2-3 hands played, because donks often play aggressively and loose. Therefore, in these 15 minutes you can definitely find out who the donk is, unless a single round lasts 15 min.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
They are easy to spot, generally they are the ones who raise in more than three hands in a row, they want to win everything and not miss any of them.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hello brother
Look, I'll tell you a story.
I am 54 years old, when I was in primary school, there was a classmate of mine who is now my great friend and brother, who was treated like a donkey by several classmates.
The very quiet did not say anything.
Today, those who treated him like a donkey barely have jobs and almost no studies or professions.
While the donkey today is an engineer and has worked in the US for many years in an organization that depends on the N.A.S.A.
With this story he only wants to leave you a reflection.
Do not take a second to discover a donkey, because you will become the biggest donkey.
I think it would be very good if you follow the advice of @JappsPK, or try to make your game observing what players are at the table without calling them donkeys.
First, at a table there are usually 9 players including you who are human beings.
Second, the one that you can consider "donkey" may be the one that brings you the most problems.
Third, focus on you, on your skills, on the study of the game. That will bring you great benefits.
My regards, brother:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that a good player should keep track of each player at the table to make the most of the weaknesses of recreational players and know how to play against the regulars.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think that a good player should keep track of each player at the table to make the most of the weaknesses of recreational players and know how to play against the regulars.

I agree in half, you need to know the profile of your opponents, yes, but I myself change my pattern knowing that I will lose to win next time.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips

actually I worry about the probability that we respect and they put us in check, but the exact ones are exact.

F

Felipeemattos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It always depends on your priorities and the situation. If you want to play professionally, it is also part of being able to read your opponents correctly and this should be possible after 2-3 hands played, because donks often play aggressively and loose. Therefore, in these 15 minutes you can definitely find out who the donk is, unless a single round lasts 15 min.

I applaud everything you said, it is of great understanding and teaching, that's why I really want to play with players with an aggressive profile, which is almost always the winning profile, but who calculate with me, respecting the game as it should be respected.