Idol in poker

G

Guilhermeh088

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We all have a reference in the sport, and in poker we have a variety of fantastic players, Sam Farha, Phil Ivey, Chris Ferguson, Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu among others, today I have Andre akkari as one of the main references. Which player do you have as a reference?

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my idol is Daniel Negreanu and Marcin 'Goral' Horecki

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a long time it's been Dneg and still he is. He is just quite natural and not a Poker-Machine like many others. Besides his behavior at the table and his big success it's the fact, that he shares his knowledge in blogs and more or less private videos.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i can say an idol, but i like ver much daniel negreanu :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
We all have a reference in the sport, and in poker we have a variety of fantastic players. Which player do you have as a reference?

There is no such thing for me (idol in poker) ...

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have a favorite player, much less a favorite idol. Apparently, my favorite player is myself. :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite player is Liv Boeree. She has achieved significant success and in my opinion, she is a true professional.

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always thought Tony G was a great player to watch. Always cracking jokes and putting his opponents on tilt and making crazy plays. I wouldn't say I ever thought of any particular player as a role model at all, some are just more fun to watch. Considering that poker is a pretty stationary game, the table (trash)talk is very important!

S

sportswiz247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
I don't have an idol as such but I am a huge fan of Daniel Negreanu and coming in a close second would be Gus Hansen.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the game of Phil Helmut, Daniele Negrianu, Gus Handsen and Lunkin, sometimes, plays well.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I have the greatest respect for Doyle Brunson for his skill mixed with his dignity.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have a reference in the sport, and in poker we have a variety of fantastic players, Sam Farha, Phil Ivey, Chris Ferguson, Doyle Brunson, Daniel Negreanu among others, today I have Andre akkari as one of the main references. Which player do you have as a reference?
The style I like the most is Phil Ivey. His concentration is absurd.

P

pwalker4201977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stu Unger was the best that ever played I believe

A

AceOfJax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read Stu Ungars book and since then I've been a big fan. However I think my favorite player to watch will always be Scotty Nguyen. He's so colorful and fun in a non-obnoxious way.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Jason Mercier is my favorite player. He has an interesting and original style of play and I think he is one of the best.
Good luck.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have a favorite player. There are many professional players whose style of play I like, but so far I have no favorite.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

I find my idol when i look at the mirror.......lololol

Serious,,,,Is Akkari too

Rgds

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have a poker idol like that but my top favorites are Ivey, Negreanu, and new age poker player Fedor Hold.

K

kevin772541

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daneil negraneu is i believe the best ive seen when it comes to all around instincts but there are so many other players ive never seen play

P

Phil2307

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Garreth Adelstein. In cash game the best imo

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my view Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey are some of the best poker players, but of course, besides them there are very professional many players who can be considered the best of the best.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Patrik Antonius <3

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Daniel N., has his charisma at the table.