Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi! :D

Transitioning from casual poker to a proplayer is a significant decision. It involves much more than just going all-in at the poker table :p Here are some insights that might help you decide:

1. Bankroll Management: Going pro means managing your finances carefully. You'll need a substantial bankroll to weather the ups and downs of professional poker. Make sure you're financially prepared.

2. Skill Development: Becoming a champion requires honing your poker skills continuously. Invest time in studying the game, practicing, and gaining experience both online and offline.

3. Support System: The journey can be challenging. Having a financial cushion and emotional support is crucial. Prepare for the possibility of setbacks and have a backup plan.

4. Changing Environments: People around you may not understand your passion for poker. Don't let their opinions deter you if you truly believe in your abilities.

5. Professionalism: Being a pro means not just excelling at the game but also managing your bankroll wisely and maintaining discipline. Seek advice from established pros to understand the lifestyle and challenges.

6. Start Slow: You don't have to jump into professional play immediately. Gradually move up to higher-stakes games to build your confidence and bankroll.

Best of luck, and may you achieve your dreams in the world of professional poker! But...

Is not that easy.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion you should continue studying or working and have poker as a second job.

If you dedicate yourself enough, you may have good results. Only after I had a good amount of winnings would I think about giving up everything and dedicating myself to poker exclusively.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
olá a todos, quero jogar pôquer sério, não há nada que não dê certo, só no pôquer há confiança de que posso me tornar um campeão, vocês acham que vale a pena ir all-in, mas de alguma forma não é costume ver como jogador profissional, acho que vivi em um ambiente diferente onde o pôquer é condenado, mas espero ir mais longe sem prestar atenção no que você diz, compartilhe sua opinião, obrigado
If that's what you want bro, go ahead. Dedicate yourself and everything will work out!
And I also have this project, I hope it works too, but I'm going little by little.

good luck...

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In these difficult times, it is extremely important to have additional income in the form of poker