Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hello everyone, I want to do poker seriously, there is nothing that does not get in business, only in poker there is confidence that I can become a champion, do you think it's worth going all-in, but somehow it's not customary to see myself as a pro player, I think I lived in a different environment where poker is condemned, but I hope I will go further without paying attention what do you say share your opinion thank you

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
Do what you feel like mate.
Don’t worry about the end goal just focus on today grow consistently you are surely gonna reach there if you go all in there’s nothing that we can’t achieve if we put our everything one thing..

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends a lot of factors, like your age, your actual job...
But if your dream is to be a professional player then go for it. Of course prepare yourself first, I've always read that before even thinking to be a pro, you need to have at least 6 months of saving funds, because you never know exactly how much money you're going to win playing poker.

lala123

lala123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing is impossible in poker if you have got patience. You can seriously try for a year and then you can see if it is worth it or not, good luck!

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello everyone, I want to do poker seriously, there is nothing that does not get in business, only in poker there is confidence that I can become a champion, do you think it's worth going all-in, but somehow it's not customary to see myself as a pro player, I think I lived in a different environment where poker is condemned, but I hope I will go further without paying attention what do you say share your opinion thank you
I think that each of us is living the dream of becoming a professional player and earning huge money playing poker. I just want to wish you good luck in your dreams. And who knows, maybe you will become the most successful player among all of us, CardsChat players. :cool:;)

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a passive income, and if you are lucky you will be in the red because to be in the black you need to play at many tables at the same time and every day so that one tournament won covers the variance of everyone spends the blinds, so it's not an easy task, but good luck to you, luck also plays a big role in poker

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It is very difficult to become a successful player. But if you put in a lot of effort, anything is possible.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If it is something you want to pursue you should do it. The journey wont be easy but if your willing to put the work into if it could happen. Best of luck to you.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Of course it is possible. It will take a lot of hard work!

One will need passion, discipline, perseverance, dedication & mental fortitude! (wow... I think I could start up a training site with that line).

Word(s) of advice: STOP playing satellites in hopes of getting into a bigger tournament with hopes of taking down a big score. Try to stick to games within your bankroll (unless you're able to deposit more $$'s to your account whenever you feel like it).

Find a format and stick with it! You will have much greater success if you stick with just one format and play it until you're playing it in your sleep and having daydreams about it in the daytime.

Do you speak English fluently?
I have been considering doing something for the past couple years via Twitch Streaming >> Helping micro stakes players to get better at poker & become winning players - in both MTT & Z00M (Rush & Cash, FastForward, SNAP, Z00M, Blitz, Speed)

On Twitch I am DonCamente (channel is not up & running yet but plans are in the works)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Staying focused and making good decisions based on what you have learned is essential for you to achieve success. You must examine yourself in which modality you achieve the best results, analyze your pros and cons and improve as much as possible.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To take poker like a professional, you must be clear about what disciplines you want to specialize in, such as cash tournaments or spin and go, because everyone is different and to achieve those results you must study hard.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Do what you feel like mate.
Don’t worry about the end goal just focus on today grow consistently you are surely gonna reach there if you go all in there’s nothing that we can’t achieve if we put our everything one thing..
I nod completely. Focusing on constant growth every day is key to achieving any goal. If we dedicate ourselves to the max and try our hardest at just one thing, there are no limits to what we can achieve. Let's go for it! 💪

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
I nod completely. Focusing on constant growth every day is key to achieving any goal. If we dedicate ourselves to the max and try our hardest at just one thing, there are no limits to what we can achieve. Let's go for it! 💪
Let’s get to the top mate🙌

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi you can do it, but take account that you have control of your good manage the bankroll, learn strategies, practice, organize your schedule to play poker in your best way, analyze your hands.
Good luck my friend.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
всем привет, хочу серьезно заняться покером, в бизнесе ничего не получается, только в покере есть уверенность, что я смогу стать чемпионом, как думаете, стоит идти олл-ин, но как-то не принято это видеть Я как профессиональный игрок, думаю, жил в другой среде, где покер осуждается, но надеюсь, что пойду дальше, не обращая внимания на то, что вы говорите, поделитесь своим мнением, спасибо
If you're a really professional player, I think you should try it out.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Do what ever makes you happy. If poker is your thing, go with it, no matter what everyone else may say or think about it. Just take it serious, put your time in learning and dedicate to it. I wish you good luck with what ever is your decision.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a chance to become a champion at poker. Hope you succeed. Just do it.. :)

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Best of luck bro! Hopefully one day I'll see you on TV at a final table, and will say I knew that guy from CardsChat!

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's better to not take poker seriously, it's better to think of it like a disease and your behavior at the real or online poker table is something like if u're in the hospital among other ill patients, and all together you decide who is weaker and have to leave the group... It's a interesting game, but keep in mind that it's a disease.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
start chasing for guides, also, don't abandon any other job you have until you see consistent success, for example, for 1 year

denz1200

denz1200

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Play how you feel comfortable and never let things get to you. Patience and controlled agression

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you do not set goals for yourself you will probably achieve nothing. But once you have goals in your sight you have a good chance to achieve them. Patience and work are the key.

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You lived in an environment where poker was seen as a bad thing, but if you dont believe it, if you want to keep playing no mather what, take it seriously, be the champion and prove them all wrong

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, playing poker seriously is about being constant and disciplined. This is exactly where the winners from the losers are separated.