I need motivation

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You shouldnt force yourself to play poker.

If you do not feel like playing take a break.

Poker will wait for you to come back.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just take a break. Even a month away. You will make loads of mistakes if you continue to play if your mind set is all wrong. Continuing to play, is a force of habit thing, or you dont want to miss out. Just take a break, great fresh air, drink plenty of water and stay healthy. You will come back in a month and smash it.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
do other things relax go to nature spend time with friends and family The main thing is not to play poker if you don't want to play poker you need to play poker when you have the desire and desire to win if you don't have it, then there's no point in starting playing

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've felt the same way. What I do is take a break playing poker, if the conditions are good, return to the table.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother

Look, I think that the question you ask and what you explain should be asked if the same thing happens to you in daily life???

Because in general if you are tired in poker it is because you are tired in life itself.

If you are bored in poker you are also bored in life.

If you take poker professionally it is because in your life you take everything professionally.

Poker in most cases is a consequence of life itself.

Keep that in mind brother. Maybe something in your life needs to change.

You have to raise that spirit.

Greetings and good life:giggle::giggle::giggle:

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the past couple of days. I don't have the energy of playing poker. I just want to sleep, eat and sleep again. Does anyone here feel the same thing? I tried to play 1 table or 2 but it doesnt make any sense like Im just donking all the time coz I dont feel it. Whats the remedy?
Well maybe you should take a break with poker. Try to do something else like sport for example. I wish you better days.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For the past couple of days. I don't have the energy of playing poker. I just want to sleep, eat and sleep again. Does anyone here feel the same thing? I tried to play 1 table or 2 but it doesnt make any sense like Im just donking all the time coz I dont feel it. Whats the remedy?
Last evening I didn't play on any poker platform I had a sound sleep and I don't regret anything as if I could use a week to recover

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
maybe you need more serotonin, get out in the sun, see a doctor, as someone mentioned above physical exercises also help to balance hormones

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to organize some other activities and come back to poker in a few days when you miss it

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are days that I just don't want to play poker too and usually I don't force myself to play, except if it's a very important tournament. Take a break of a couple of days and do something else you like. After a break, the motivation usually comes back.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Motivation comes and go... and comes again...
Things take time, just be patient.

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think the same thing happens to all of us at some point, because of how difficult it is to win poker tournaments, with so much variance and so many bat beats.
Although the lack of encouragement to do things is mostly due to depression. Depression is an invisible illness that can destroy us if we don't care. I am telling you this because I am going through a stage in which it does not cause me to make the repairs that I must do and it is a bad habit to be procrastinating.

What I would recommend to you, as many have already done, is that you take a few days off doing what you like. It is important to exercise to get rid of stress, eat healthy, sleep well.

It is not good to play poker without desire, because you will not have the necessary patience and you will lose money. Don't worry, take some time, recharge your batteries and come back again. Of course, do not forget your fellow CardsChat.

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
The remedy is easy. Listen to your body/mind and take break from playing poker. Sounds like you need a better poker and real life away from the table balance. Take up another hobby, spend more time with family/friends or anything else you might enjoy. Also just because you're takign a break from playing doesn't mean you need to take a break from studying and improving your game. Few hours a week goes a long way.

Cheers!!!

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Find peace first, I recommend praying, then rest a bit, and find your family, friends, I'm sure they will help you!!