whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Oh yeah, I love it too. I can't imagine to give it up one day.
I love the challenge, the interaction with other players and that there is
always possibility to improve somehow. It is not like other games.
I also can't play the whole day, but I play as much as I can.
And I think, even when I will retire one day, it will stay a part of me.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never really get sick of poker at all. I mean sure I have my long stretches where nothing good is happening, but in general the game provides pure entertainment. Just wish it could provide much needed bucks. Maybe someday.

O

omer10068

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you, this is the most fun game in my opinion, it is more complex and requires thinking than it looks

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
amazing game

I do love this sport is really cool!!! I love what I feel when I play, I love the game and I love play agains other players to win and be the best it is really awesome cause I have to think to much and I always liked games like this where I have to think like chess but I guess poker is much funnier than chess in every aspect.

I love play just for fun or for money and I guess Im doing every time better and better I know it is going to take practice to be better and play high stakes but Im feeling that I can do it and Im just gonna enjoy the game, have fun, practice and win

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is the most exciting game. Of course it's nice to win.But even in the game that is lost, there are moments that bring joy.It's a game that keeps your memory alive.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do love this sport is really cool!!! I love what I feel when I play, I love the game and I love play agains other players to win and be the best it is really awesome cause I have to think to much and I always liked games like this where I have to think like chess but I guess poker is much funnier than chess in every aspect.

I love play just for fun or for money and I guess Im doing every time better and better I know it is going to take practice to be better and play high stakes but Im feeling that I can do it and Im just gonna enjoy the game, have fun, practice and win

This is a great mindset mate. Keep it up

Whenever you will feel low, because of playing bad or running bad, read your post here and stick to it ;)

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the great replies :)

All the best to you guys as well, just make sure to be positive all the time, try HARDER, be more tough, always try to learn!

And, most importantly, remember -

YOU EITHER WIN OR LEARN!

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I treat the game as a hobby and I like it a lot, like other sports. It also serves as an extra income to pay the bills at the end of the month

D

druedain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
well loosing 30k $ cant make you happy with the game xD

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of great attention, where we put all our senses into practice, when we play online, we almost try to guess what our opponent has in their hands, we are putting our sixth sense in practice at the moment, making an analysis of the play , we put our mind to work in hard mode, when we win a play performed with the utmost attention, we release adrenaline into our body, so really this sport of mind, become sport of body and mind, what we can not do is let the bad phase take us to the bottom of the abyss, because in all sports models, we have good day, and bad day, you can analyze if you are playing correct, studying, and will make more good days in your life, What bad days, good luck at the tables.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also love this game .. I would spend hours days months without stopping trying to improve ... lately I'm not having good results .. but I know that as long as one remains constant, the lucky days will come to everyone who likes me they love poker immensely

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great game that can argue on intellectuality with chess, checkers, bridge, etc., and in the excitement will give them a decent head start. It is extremely interesting to play poker. Change magic numbers with pictures and collect magic combinations. Excitement and desire to win. Cold calculation and risk. The desire to guess the opponent's cards and logic. and also helps from all diseases where it is necessary to constantly support the brain in work and thinking.
:):):):):)

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this game is awesome!

I'm so glad I'm fortunate enough to play it.

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker Love

You are a shiny inspiration to us all, LOL. I wouldn't say Love but like and respect threw the good the bad an the ugly truth and much Love to all the grinders.

andy112211

andy112211

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker too

I am retired and am a recreational player. Poker is fun and the game has endless ways of being played. There is so much to learn about it too.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a pretty good game, however it can be so tilting to play sometimes so I wouldn't say that this game is beautiful. I enjoy it a lot still but any game where the winning moves can still lead to losing makes the game kind of dumb imo.

Top 10 Games