I just lost my ENTIRE roll!

K

KDS63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like someone else noted.. several big freerolls for 5FTPs starting tonight at 12:05am Eastern time. They're bound to be donkey matches for the first hour or so, but I cashed in the one the other day that had 30005 players, so it can be done!

Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOT THE NETIRRE ROLL G THATS SO BUSTER

BUT HE LOST HIS MONEY

HIS WHOLE MANEY

$7

DOLLARs

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Save yourself the grief and just deposit, friend. Surely you can scrape a few dollars together ? If necessary, sell something you don`t need, such as your wife/girlfriend/sister for example. This is POKER, it`s important.

:p

Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Save yourself the grief and just deposit, friend. Surely you can scrape a few dollars together ? If necessary, sell something you don`t need, such as your wife/girlfriend/sister for example. This is POKER, it`s important.

American players have to jump through flaming hoops and give their left leg to deposit anything on Full Tilt. Stupid UIGEA. Hopefully the PPA Petition gets to Obama and makes an impact.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Busto to Just Slightly More Busto.

Ozzington

Ozzington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I would absolutely love to simply make a deposit, but under my current circumstances it just isn't possible. Not because I don't have the cash, but I don't have the means to get the cash online :/

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From pooffy
You can use echeck, or buy an all access visa card. Gotta make sure it is the all access one though, they will not accept the others.
thats how...

Cheezymadman

Cheezymadman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never seen an all access visa, and i don't even have any checks with my checking account. i use my debit for everything.

i saw today that FTP sells gift certificates though, I wonder if you can buy one for yourself?

Ozzington

Ozzington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just explored the thought Cheezy, it works by debiting cash from your account and givingit to the recipient, so no dice there :p

Looks like it is freerolls for me until I can drum up a large enough bankroll to play ring games/SNGs...

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never seen an all access visa, and i don't even have any checks with my checking account. i use my debit for everything.

i saw today that FTP sells gift certificates though, I wonder if you can buy one for yourself?

:p you can only find, them at some place's. Thought, site may not be up to date.

Last edited by a moderator: