Chips
Why not just set up in the bathroom and stay there?? :D

D

David G

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Common for long haul truckers. If you find a gallon jug by the side of the interstate full of some sort of pale yellow liquid, it prolly ain't O.J.
lol, this is how I learned of the term "trucker bomb"

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife and I have both done it, just saves time!

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I don't have a bottle I just open the window

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Old school tournament players used to have no choice cos of a lack of synced breaks - now FTP and Stars have the same break times :)

T

thejuanupsman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old school tournament players used to have no choice cos of a lack of synced breaks - now FTP and Stars have the same break times :)

Yes, despite all the other gimmicks and bells and whistles that have come out this is the best development since I've been playing. Now they just need to not allow tourneys to skip the breaks by starting right before them. I hate that.

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well when you live in the big city, you tend to see guys and gals just whip it out and pee, I've seen a guy walking and peeing at the same time?so sitting at your pc and peeing in a bottle at the same time doesn't seem so bad LOL!!!!! OK!!! I think I'd even get a funny look from my dog over this one!!! LOL.

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well when you live in the big city, you tend to see guys and gals just whip it out and pee.

I'm curious, can someone tell me how a girl "whips it out"?

FWIW I have an iron bladder, I've held it for like 45 minutes.

Last edited:
DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm curious, can someone tell me how a girl "whips it out"?

FWIW I have an iron bladder, I've held it for like 45 minutes.

Does no good if playing tourney when breaks are every hour. This applies even more to multi-tabling because of different starting times.

J

john321

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol...surprised at how many people are admitting to have done this :/

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've been using my laptop alot more lately. Last night I was playing 3 SNG's and I had to go so I took my laptop with me. A friend popped up on the rail and asked how I was doing and if I was watching any good movies on Netflix while I was playing (I usually turn on some old horror flick for background noise). I told him that I was in the can pooping.

The responses I got from the table were priceless! I was told I was disgusting, a loser, unclean, and alot of other things I care not repeat here. I just replied that the game stops for nothing. And it's alot easier than the bucket.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol...surprised at how many people are admitting to have done this :/

Me too once or twice, I`m afraid. If I am at a final table and there`s hundreds or even thousands of dollars on the line, it makes no sense at all to sit out of the game for a call of nature. Heck, if one hadn`t the foresight to have a bottle handy for such an occasion, it would make economic sense to pee on the rug and burn the rug. :laugh:

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been using my laptop alot more lately. Last night I was playing 3 SNG's and I had to go so I took my laptop with me. A friend popped up on the rail and asked how I was doing and if I was watching any good movies on Netflix while I was playing (I usually turn on some old horror flick for background noise). I told him that I was in the can pooping.

The responses I got from the table were priceless! I was told I was disgusting, a loser, unclean, and alot of other things I care not repeat here. I just replied that the game stops for nothing. And it's alot easier than the bucket.

When first reading this thought you typed " a friend pooped up on the rail" and thought wtf where is this going? Then re-read only to discover that YOU were the one popping:eek: :toilet: Egon. Pee on the rug? Thought you were housebroken?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually have a 1 liter beer stein on my shelf behind me when I play. It LOOKS like decoration.

I make a habit of drinking beer out of bottles to avoid any unpleasant surprises...............

FatCatBamboo

FatCatBamboo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You really can't find anyone at fault for doing this.

I think a laptop is easier because you can carry it with you and God forbid you had Mexican food the night before, a laptop would be more managable to work with.

This seems like a real issue for poker players, airline pilots, etc... There has to be a product out there for men to use besides a gatorade bottle to prevent overflow and spillage.

But I commend those who are able to play more than 4 games at once and can pee/shit without stopping. More power to you.

Ha, just don't attempt multi-tabling while your buddy is driving and you're working the satellite connection. Wouldn't want to see what happened if you get pulled over!

Dumb

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pilots do have special bottles they urinate in. It looks like a cup you would use for football or baseball, but it's solid and only has one hole in it which snaps onto the container that holds the liquid waste.

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
FatCatBamboo, that pic was great! Made me laugh out loud hard enough I just woke up my wife. :D

S

Steve922

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend oif mine bought a laptop so he didn't have to break off his game to visit the toilet - or make his breakfast - or answer the door.

Steve

S

Steve922

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, great vid by the way. The whole thing, not the bottle business! :)

Steve