I hope none of you guys do this...

fstpmper

fstpmper

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm poker book shopping because that is all I read on the plane when I fly back and forth to NYC and I'm watching his promo vid and we get to the end and....yeah he's peeing in a bottle at the desk while he grinds.

here is the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bxenLc6Ocw&feature=player_embedded

I've never had the desire to do this but I suppose it's possible with some help...
41FzDXL%2BmJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You dont need anything specialized. Just a large old cranberry juice bottle. Its much more efficient than actually getting up and going to the bathroom.

acky100

acky100

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why have i never thought of this before? Off to buy a large cranberry juice bottle first thing in the morning.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of people claim to do it but I dont know how common it actually is. I have never done it but the merits of doing it are very strong.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol...

Well,I dont see a problem with it myself...just think,our restrooms used to be a shack outside in the cold!..Whats the problem with peeing into a jug or something,specially if you are alone...ya dont wanna miss those pocket aces,when you are shortstacked!

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done it on long driving trips when I'm by myself. It saves time and you can avoid those nasty gas station bathrooms.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Common for long haul truckers. If you find a gallon jug by the side of the interstate full of some sort of pale yellow liquid, it prolly ain't O.J.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Or you could just wear these and your hands will never stray from the mouse during those difficult times when you have AKs and you've been re-raised pre:p
normal_1284340328.jpg

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You dont need anything specialized. Just a large old cranberry juice bottle. Its much more efficient than actually getting up and going to the bathroom.

Hey, it sais cranberry on the bottle, but it looks like apple juice.
Wonder what it tastes like.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You just saw the video of a CardsChat member doing that, lol.. Dusty (Leatherass) is a member here.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did this playing everquest ... whats the big deal?

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe it's an inside joke with Dusty and his friends. Or the joke is, he actually did it. Not sure which it is, Dusty would have to confirm that.

xdeucesx

xdeucesx

Bar Master
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They should make another video where he crys about "how Oregon got screwed in the national champhionship" its all he talks about in his blog

TheKAAHK

TheKAAHK

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I will admit it, I've done it. And recently too. 8 tabling SNG, 4 were short handed on or just past the bubble. Just couldn't leave the game even for a quick leak. Am I proud of it? No. Ahamed? No. It just was what it was.

And I used a Powerade bottle.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used to fly small planes. Very common - the best ones have a gel in them that would kill the smell almost immediately and solidfy so it doesn't slosh around. They even have different adapters for men and women.

Fortunately, we didn't do that in the long car trips when I was a kid. My Mom was too freaky about bathroom breaks.

L

LRRaymond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Peaing in the bottle

My god old memories,when I battle drugs and alcohol,never want to go there again.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know if I have a few drinks and don't have the ole cranberry juice bottle handy it makes for rough night. If you are a tourney player + a drinker it is a must! Don't know about you all but when I'm drinking, one break an hour just ain't gonna cut it.

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As said above, long haul truckers and pilots do this all of the time. In Dusty's situation, he will often have 12 to 20 tables in play with maybe 12 grand in action. I wouldn't leave that either.

I'm not quite sure from if OP realizes that the video is a parody. However the joke of that scene is that Dusty has admitted to doing this IRL rather than leave good tables.

Its just another small example of what high achieving people will do to achieve their goals.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it's an inside joke with Dusty and his friends. Or the joke is, he actually did it. Not sure which it is, Dusty would have to confirm that.

He does it as needed when playing. It costs him money to stop and go to the bathroom.

Not an option for girls lol.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know we are talking about the pee bottle but has anybody ever used their poop buckets? Its really handy.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I know we are talking about the pee bottle but has anybody ever used their poop buckets? Its really handy.

Only you would want to talk about your poop bucket.. the rest of us keep ours a secret.