Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it is true, if we dedicate time to poker and also study can get very good results, what happens is that at first we doubt that poker can benefit us, but when we understand the game better everything is easier, the prizes will come by themselves, you have to have patience and perseverance in this game, it is not easy, but everything can be achieved with hard work.
That's right

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
year old post, OP still playing 20cent games on Stars and looks to be 'not' profitable.

"Show me the moniezzz!!!"
I was going to tell them the post is more than a year old lol.
but it did get almost 20 replies after the first newbie re-opened it :eek:
You can not simply log time at the table and be satisfied with marginal performances. .
huh :eek: I have been doing that for years :confused:

but you are right too. the thing with poker is it's constantly evolving.
you get to a point that you are happy with and next week they are doing things differently.
so anyone who wants to be a pro must analyze all aspects at all times, and that's after a long day at the tables. ;)
I'm happy to stick with logging time at the table and being satisfied with marginal results.:eek:

Xcoder

Xcoder

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish yea good luck and good flops! If you keep on track you'll be pleasantly surprised what you're actually capable of!

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats and good luck at the tables :)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I hope one day it will provide me with poker. But now my job is bothering me, what I want the most is to improve at poker.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know one thing, you have to work hard and study in any business to become a professional, including poker. But I think in poker you need to have a lively mind and constantly learn to reach the top.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice.. I remember when it clicked and I started making money at poker tables rather then losing it. Its actually easy it just takes practice and before you know it its cake. Good luck and remember have fun.

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make more than enough playing poker to supplement my income, so that I can live comfortable. Of course that has more to do with the fact that I have had a really good job at one company for 35 years, followed by an ok part-time job at a charity where I get paid to do something that I would volunteer to do anyway.

I also have a great awakening every time I make a bad play. It is one thing to lose when you go in with the better hand. It is another, when you reach from behind. Both can win and both can lose, but you need to go with the lowest risk. I can do really well in a tournament and then blow up. The key to winning a tournament is to limit your risks and missteps. I have gotten to the final table after a few small missteps.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a mindset which you have to be serious about. You have to be open to learning and also remember that its a game of continuous learning.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. For so long playing poker, which is 9 years, I have always considered poker as a common hobby. Then he threw it, then returned to the game, as is usually the case with many. But today an insight came over me, and I realized that if I had been more serious about poker, I would have been wealthy for a long time. Fortunately, during this time of playing I have a high-quality experience that will allow me to manage my bankroll efficiently without big losses without being distracted by anything other than MTT. So maybe this is just the peak of the realization that with poker it is quite possible to provide your life with everything you need, and after a while go on a well-deserved rest. Good luck and success to everyone.
I think that you can't just take it and realize everything and start winning! I certainly hope you can do it, but poker requires practice and a lot of knowledge! People study for years and not everyone starts to play profitable poker, but of course I will be very glad that if you succeed! When you succeed, I hope you write how you realized everything and what work you have done before, this will be very interesting and useful information not only for me, but also for all the participants of our beloved forum! I sincerely wish you good luck and hope you succeed! Take care of yourself!