I finally got it!

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is difficult and time consuming, but with effort it is possible. Good luck to you, I hope you can achieve your goals.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do your thing man. All the best .

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to you friend in the game! I hope you will succeed. And in the tenth year of the game you will start earning a living by poker.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well i dont think is that easy .But good luck and study poker for make that possible.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well done! Congratulations on your acceptance!

LitPavel

LitPavel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry, but I have a different approach to the game. I don’t spend my real money on poker, this is fundamentally wrong! I start with freerolls, the road is long, but for me it is the true poker road.

and still this road is not so long, for 1-2 months difference

experience, first of all, about maintaining a bankroll and then smart and metered distribution of funds on MTT

for 12 years of playing poker, of course, there were training and study by articles ... But first of all, this is my own experience, learning how to distribute and not lose a bankroll is primarily a personal experience with bruises and bumps. Nowhere else can you learn this in materials about poker than from your own experience of playing.

I determined this based on the fact that I can constantly get tickets to tournaments for free! Starting to play, for example, from freerolls or from a poker school, where from the first time I played I managed to take 2nd place in the leaderboard having won $ 75, this is not enough, but if you set yourself a goal with these $ 75 to get tickets to the Sunday storm and if you don't throw money away, but to play only good MTT tournaments, such as the Sunday storm for $ 11, or satellites to them, then after a couple of years of good play, I think you can achieve good results. Especially if there in the Sunday storm for 1 place the amount reaches $ 30,000!

No, I think you just need to learn how to distribute your bankroll and never fold again, playing only by bankroll. And no wagering, passions and nerves. Just distributed, and it is distributed and you play without deviating anywhere. Even the pros do this, otherwise with a different approach they would have no reason to play poker :D
I've also been playing for about 10 years, so it's a hobby. Recently, I have also been thinking about the profit in poker, and I think one experience is not enough, you need to learn. And a lot and constantly. In principle, just like in any other field, if you do not develop, you stand still.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I'm playing it after 12 years, I really think I could have achieved something good with this if I didn't stop playing it.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I been practicing poker for about 15 years and I finally started playing online for real money this year. If I would've taken it seriously and started 5 years ago instead of procrastinating and falling into bad habits I would've financially be better off than now.

Well I'm here now and I'm hopefully one check away from my job to start playing high stakes poker. I'm confident I'll start making more money from poker than my actual job.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that it is too early for me to judge that way, I have very poor control over the bankroll, I lose all the money I won in freerolls in MTT tournaments, because I won, for example, $ 5 I go to a $ 5 tournament and they run me over. In freerolls, I very often go to the prizes, I have enough patience to sit at the game for 5-6 hours in order to win money. But as soon as I enter the tournament for money, I meet with relocations. Write I will be glad to try. Good luck to the author of the post, I hope there will be a bestkash in modest time.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you a good and deep run mate. It is hard on poker but not imposible. All the best.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you manage to be consistently profitable, that's great. Unfortunately I cannot do it and I am content with freerolls.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say how many of these realizations I've had over the years! Promising but huge difference between realization & application! Good luck on the latter

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because poker is the best hard way to make easy money and I love it.

I found this part very poetic and very real. It's a nice definition of what poker is.

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you only improve poker by studying and playing a lot

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You will get out what you put into it. Most players do not table select, they dont sharkscope opponents, they dont take notes, they dont review hands.....you can always do more to improve your game.

+1 This is it in a nutshell.

Players who succeed in poker are always doing this type of work. It doesn't matter at what level you are at, to improve it takes incredible amount of effort. Even those players who do this for a living, are continuously working on all aspects of poker.

You can not simply log time at the table and be satisfied with marginal performances. You should approach the away from the table education with the same vigor as you do while playing.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You've been aware for a long time. Good luck in a difficult task.

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that someday I will provide myself with poker. But now my work is bothering me, because of which I can't pay enough attention to the game and improve my skills

D

Dyl2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
+1 This is it in a nutshell.

Players who succeed in poker are always doing this type of work. It doesn't matter at what level you are at, to improve it takes incredible amount of effort. Even those players who do this for a living, are continuously working on all aspects of poker.

You can not simply log time at the table and be satisfied with marginal performances. You should approach the away from the table education with the same vigor as you do while playing.
“Luck comes and goes but knowledge is forever”💯

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't forget only few % of players can make descent income from poker. Be careful and good luck anyway.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We play poker because we also want to earn money as pro players) I have such a period now, I play 3-4 months and then rest for 3 months sometimes poker gets boring, especially if you are a low-limit player or even a freeloader

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing for 9 years, you could learn to play poker for a long time. if you say that you understand the essence of the game just now, it seems to me that you will continue to play, losing more

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is very difficult to assess your play at the freeroll level. If you are crushing it, it definitely shows an aptitude. But styles and levels of play can shift dramatically at mid-stakes where a lot more players will work on their game and provide a better test.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
year old post, OP still playing 20cent games on Stars and looks to be 'not' profitable.

"Show me the moniezzz!!!"

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is true, if we dedicate time to poker and also study can get very good results, what happens is that at first we doubt that poker can benefit us, but when we understand the game better everything is easier, the prizes will come by themselves, you have to have patience and perseverance in this game, it is not easy, but everything can be achieved with hard work.