Can I get an attitude check please

D

DrMunch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, I have been playing now for about a 2 years maybe, and still regard myself as a novice, as I have got to the level where I have now just made back the money that I have put in since playing, so you could say I am evens now.

That said, here is my comment. I play mainly Sit and Go's, but am no longer a fan of the double or nothing games, as although they are easy, they seem a little lame as regards to improving my skills.

I try to play tight aggressive, raising most hands that I play, though I play few. But the thing that catches me out most times, is seeing full house and nut flushes pass me by, as I may have A5 suited, but don't feel confident that it will stand up (we are talking on a full table here of 9 or 19 players, I play less tight when it gets down to 5 6 players, where I either do well or luck out) yet after a while, I get to thinking that maybe I should be playing lesser hands, particularly when the blinds start to eat into my stack, so I do, and then luck out.

I would like some comment on this please, as I feel that, I could improve my odds or attitude or both but don't know what I should be looking at to gain a more long term advantage.

All comments welcome

Regards

The Munchster