How did you start playing poker?

P

PokerArt9791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw on TV the world championship of poker. And then, I decided to build his poker career. Poker gives a lot of new experiences in life.

marieemce

marieemce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first time I played was 2009 I think, I was on High School and I usually to play with my friend. Them, last year I decide to study and play for real !

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I began to play poker in 2011, friend was playing and I was interested in.

Drowy

Drowy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always thought poker was difficult to learn and never tried it untill 1 day my friend thought me how to play and things got alot better when i started playing with real money,completely different game

A

adrianB1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I first saw my brother in law play poker and slowly i began learning the game,then i found out about pokerstars and started to play

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My brother showed me this game. And i was really interested. It is the interesting and funny game. Next, i started to learn the advanced rules, and understood about the distance, and probability.

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing on the phone and I really liked it. then I started playing online and live tournaments

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved this game, I can not imagine it without me!

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i start play in my phone wsop games play chip,feels good and fun then play real Money in pokerstars, and join with cardschat to learn poker from other member.. awesome

nevedimka29

nevedimka29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when I was 15 years old, with friends

A

Alex12122312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always wanted to be able to play poker. I like the card game. Once I thought it was time to grow up, I began to teach the combination, and then view the video tutorials and read a lot about the game.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My son got interested with all the televised games. We played some small home games and was hooked.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A girlfriend invited me to play Texas hold em in Facebook 6 years ago. I play poker 8 hours daily now

L

Lila66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started to play poker when I was 19.A friend of mine recommended to check it out and I decided to give it a try.Now it's my full time job.

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started by encouragement from my younger brother and I liked it but nowadays I only play frequently on vacations

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I started play 5-card draw with my friends, about 10 years ago. And later I started play Texas Holdem online and I loved it.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Until adulthood, I played with friends in five-card draw poker. Several times I watched the TV broadcast of major tournaments. Then in one of the famous poker schools I got a starting free capital and started playing and studying the game.

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Already for a long time, I have always played from the internet, I caught the attention of the games from the TV and began little by little to know the rules and play. I left it a while so far that I'm restarting the game

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As it was on the TV in the news showed a poker tournament at Pokerstars and I was interested in trying to play. Since then I have been playing.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello im playing first poker on facebook then my friend tell me about pokerstars and im playing there...i ve never win something but its pretty fun.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys! I have a question, what prompted you to play poker? Personally, I first saw poker on TV, but I could not understand the rules. Then I read the rules, and in Google itself started playing. What did you have?

Friends explained the rules and off we went, for a hundred years play, and at first liked it

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw porkerstars in Espn and I liked it, then I learned the rules at intellipoker a Pokerstars forum. I liked it and I learned to play it and I loved it.
I try to keep learning more by reading books and watching classes in videos.