How you play poker, aggressive, moderate or very bluffing.

T

TheBigOneQQ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play sparingly, and with a bit of bluff, do not like to play aggressive and not so like player.

I like to play aggressive most of the time in a position more and more important to bluff less.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It depends on the situation to be aggressive or a little passive, or it is my way of playing that at the beginning I play a little conservative to be able to identify the people that it will be easy to remove chips and there I upload a bit of intention (agressive)

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that you have to play the way that the table is dictating you to play. Pay attention to the other players on the table and figure out whose aggressive, whose tight and who bluffs and adjust your game accordingly.

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try play opposite the table. If they are tight, I try play aggressive and if they play aggressive, I try play tight. When I change tables, I try play tight until I understand how the other players play.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the opposite of what other people are playing. If they are playing tight, I will be aggressive. If the table is full of loose players, then I will play tight. I will play at least 10 minutes to figure out who the calling station players are, then I would not bother bluffing those players. I will only try to bluff players that are tight.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably something in between tight-aggressive and loose-aggressive style of play...I believe that bluff rarely...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Relatively tight I would say.

I would say 'relatively' good!
I just started playing in a couple of the CC games & have noticed you on the tables... playing 'relatively' very good vs. the competition.

gl on the tables!