How you play poker, aggressive, moderate or very bluffing.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play sparingly, and with a bit of bluff, do not like to play aggressive and not so like player.

rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally I like to default to textbook tight-aggressive, and only open up my range / go for bluffs when a player at my table gives me a good reason to. If I notice someone playing overly tight I will open up against them, and conversely if I'm against a cannon or a calling station I will happily camp and try to maximize value from strong hands.

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I am a passive player, but the right hands I think I need to learn a lot ... sometimes you think you know some things and then when the results are in a tailspin you have to learn to rethink what is wrong ... the best and the best that I will integrate into my game is the best of the 4 styles.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play sparingly, and with a bit of bluff, do not like to play aggressive and not so like player.
Everyone hates an aggressive player. That is because he puts the pressure on you to make a decision. But aggressive is the way to play if you want to win. Position Aggression Observation Knowledge. Those are the keys to winning poker.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I cannot say that I am a poker player who follows the same pattern at the table every time. I change the way I play depending on the tournament, depending on the opponents, depending on my mood at the time. I read that some players tag players that if they meet at the game table they know how to approach the game against them ... I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I don't think you play the same style of play every time! So to give an answer as to my style of play I think it is - multiplayer.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play moderately. If I have a large stack, I can play a little more aggressively, this is if I play MTT or SNG. If I play heads up or spin and go, then I try to play aggressively, in these disciplines the more aggressive you play, the more chances there are for success. In general, I like to play calmly.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play aggressively when an aggressive player plays against me, but usually I don’t risk

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also do not like the aggressive play style. But I like it when there are aggressive opponents at the table. I like to create traps for such players.
Good luck.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I am a moderate player, but it is sometimes aggressive.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love aggressive poker, because it is control over the course of the hand. Aggressive player constantly puts pressure on opponents and makes them play by his rules.

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a very tight aggressive player, I promise I will never bluff. I will always have the nuts when I bet ;)

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you have to play always different, because it's not the same to play against a good player to play against a bad player.

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I’m probably a fairly dull tight/aggressive player, because that’s the way the text books teach you.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play aggressively when I am confident in my abilities. But in general, I try to change the style of the game from time to time to make it unpredictable for my opponents.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it all depends on the handover of the tournament, an experienced player plays depending on the situation!

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play quietly but when there are few left in a tournament I tend to be a bit aggressive and not strong at tables

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,I´m a moderate player.I´m aware I should be more aggressive in some situations but I always try my best to win the more money I can everytime I have top pairs.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to be aggressive, but I have been trying to be more moderate.
I love to catch some liars along the way.

MolonAA

MolonAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live I usually bluff more than online

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go for bluffs when a player at my table gives me a good reason to.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that a good player is good not because he is tight, loose, agressive or passive. I think good players take good decisions and more than that, the best decisions. I prefer to see poker as an activity we can't change anything, I like to see it as an investing. We just have to go in an operation when the tendencies are good for us. So when there is no good tendencies, we go to the beach and drink some beers. No hurt.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on who I play with, I adapt to the playing style of opponents and try to make the most of their mistakes !!!

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Relatively tight I would say.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level