how you like to play poker, cautiously, or more aggressively.

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all..start being cautious,watch ,learn your table, then adjust your play...thanks darrell

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That,s all depends on the situation on the table. Sometimes you need to be aggressive, sometimes you need to play very carefully.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
aggressive for a variety of reasons, being aggressive gives you a lot more chances to win than being passive. Make it harder to read the strength of your hand.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to feel the table first.If i can i like to be aggresive but if the tabke is tough i like to take my time and play carefully.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tourney = aggressive Cash = cautiously

Tourney Live = switching up style more often

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My game entirely depends on the format of the tournament I play and the opponents at the table. But usually I patiently wait for strong cards and try to use every good opportunity.

B

bonzai888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends, for example live poker, if the table is soft I want to punk everyone. lol
but if I see someone on tilt or playing agreesive. try to pick my hands. and take advantage of mistakes they make.

I always change it up, that's the best thing about poker, !

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I change as the cards do. Running good or all dried up. Sometimes super aggressive sometimes like a boulder that won't move. I never no until I look at my cards.
Pat

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything depends on a lot, from the table, from my stack and from the stage of the tournament, the game should always change in different directions.

A

always2away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Read the table, read the players and adjust accodingly.
Aggressive wins more.

I

I3onez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TaG is the way to go after not getting a hand after a few round you can still get that 23s bluff through just on your image

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your style of play needs to change accordingly to your opponent. On the flip side I prefer to play cautiously but when I'm on tilt, I go with aggressively.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How I like to play poker, aggressive or cautious, it all depends on my amounts of chips and cards, I am aggressive when I need to be and I am quite shy when I have to be.
Poker is a simulation of life, because when we can go somewhere, we go and win, and when we do not have opportunities, we have to wait the turn.

G

gorod31266

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
80 percent 20 percent of games aggressor carefully

80 percent 20 percent of games aggressor carefully

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on different things: the situation in the game, my mood, behavior of my opponents. In most cases I am absolutely patient and try to play cautiously. But in some cases when the situation makes me play aggressive, I do this.

L_E_U

L_E_U

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when starting out, super tight, I was scared lol... but now after reading strategies and playing more, flexible aggressive works.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker with caution, thinking of studying the hands of my opponents and only being aggressive when you have a very strong hand and with a great chanche to win.

I am a pretty balanced player. Playing the way you described is very exploitable. you want to be hard to read, so the only way to do this is by being well balanced. People don't pick up on this and are usually a little bit behind when it comes to how you are playing so when you get to that sweet spot and are adjusting accordingly being in the zone is a wonderful thing.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play poker with caution, thinking of studying the hands of my opponents and only being aggressive when you have a very strong hand and with a great chanche to win.
I play cautiously, and when a good combination comes along and I have a good chance of winning then I play aggressively and I play aggressively when the late stage in the tournament and the big bets and I have good pairs on hand!

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just learning to play, but I'm learning to play aggressive style now in a tight style never to take good places.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the situation. How the other players at the table are, where we are at in the tournament, stack sizes, position, etc. Sometimes I like to play very aggressive, and sometimes tight!