how you like to play poker, cautiously, or more aggressively.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker with caution, thinking of studying the hands of my opponents and only being aggressive when you have a very strong hand and with a great chanche to win.

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
80 percent 20 percent of games aggressor carefully

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in one case or another depending on the cards and opponents...

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I usually start playing very cautious and studying with a lot of attention as my opponents play ... then I decide what strategy to use to play against them ... in general terms I try to have a very balanced game ..!

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play poker with caution, thinking of studying the hands of my opponents and only being aggressive when you have a very strong hand and with a great chanche to win.
I don't think it's a good strategy to adopt only one of these strategy game( meaning play slow or aggressively).In my humble oppinion poker strategy game should be varied meaning playing slow sometimes and aggressively others time depending of what cards you have, who are the opponents,how many chips you have.....

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sitting there for hours on end,folding hands,is not my idea of fun,,,i play to have a good time,so i like to be aggressive.:D

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<~loose player not 2 often am i passive one of my problems is being to loose all the time guess i need 2 tighten it up a little

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls, more aggressively ... my money, more cautiously

Nothing to lose in freerolls, take more chances and learn your skills and weaknesses. I am not rich so play more cautiously with my own money.

P

PokerWahoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play loose aggressive (but trying to be in position) and its been working out for me. If you play aggressive, you don't need the best hand to win the hand. If you play passive, you have to have the best hand. This is why you can make more money with a LAG style (but you need to know when to throw away your weaker hands, and when to bet them for thin value)

LeChifre

LeChifre

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TAG - Tight and Aggressive is the only way to play!

:jd4:

PokerDragon99

PokerDragon99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starting with caution and then playing what is best against every opponent.

I even play different against several people on the same table.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Initially, the tactics are the same for me. But then as the all is changing. Something happens and in an hour I catch myself thinking that I'm playing on a completely different principle, not for the purpose that was in the beginning. And I'm trying to fight it, but it's very difficult!

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always like to control the pot, play sneaky, slow play, trap, let others try to bluff me, go for a medium pot instead of playing for stacks even if I got the second nuts. I like playing small ball. I believe its not the best strategy, but works most of the time, cause my bets are not pot sized many loose agressive players translate my cautious play as weak and are willing to bluff me off the pot when in reality I hold the nuts. That strategy puts me frequently in itm positions but yeah final tables need more aggression.:cool:

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not aggressive and this is a problem.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I play way to conservative and it cost me a lot of the time. I need to read up on playing much more aggressively.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think you have to be more aggressive to make ur opponents fold most of the time

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How we like to play-usually leads to bad results

You need to learn to play versatile-to master different styles-then there will be success

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I usually play very carefully. If I have very strong cards, I can start playing aggressively, but it also depends on my position at the table. Good luck.

I

Ian mcdonough

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play a mix of both aggressive in position and sometimes more passively in the big blind and will call rather than raise out of the blinds

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
lately he estrou playing passively but because he was playing very aggressive and under a lot of bad beats to there but slowly

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play poker carefully, but with some aggressiveness. It all depends on my stack, game stage and opponents.