How did you get introduced to the game of poker?

cordero82

cordero82

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Your question makes me remember 8 years ago when I started in the world of poker, it all started when I went to a compadre's house and that house had some friends, and those friends were playing poker, at that time I didn't know what It was poker, I only knew it was cards, and from that very day I got excited to play poker, it was all a matter of chance. That's what the world is full of, coincidences.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many years ago I saw the Italian comedy “The bluff” starring Andriano Celentano. This movie had several episodes about playing poker. I really enjoyed this game. Since then, I've played with friends whenever possible. When I got the opportunity to play online, I play regularly.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I found out about poker on YouTube after I started playing and became a regular player now I play 8 hours a day

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was introduced to the world of poker by one of my sister's boyfriends when I was about 11 years old.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing poker 5 years ago. My friends played often and taught me the basics of the game. Since then I play regularly, 4-5 days a week. Poker is my favorite hobby.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Chris Moneymaker - At the time of Moneymaker's win at the WCOP in Las Vegas, poker was aggressively promoted in germany for the first time. You saw poker all the time on TV! Really so often that, even though you never played the card game, you subliminally internalized the rules of the game and could "gamble" directly when you had cards in your hand.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once on YouTube, I watched a poker game at the final table of professionals. I became interested in poker and have been playing ever since.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The inspiration was the feat of Chris Moneymaker in 2003.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing various card games since childhood. I met poker in 2012, but seriously engaged in poker in 2021, now I devote more time to studying poker, theory,, books

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I worked with a guy and he always played poker on his phone at pokerstars during breaks. It became interesting for me to watch him play, and then I started playing.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I saw the tournament on TV, became interested via the Internet, and independently studied the rules and strategies of the game.

Top 10 Games