P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I played with my brother the first time I learned to play from him.

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
pokerstars came on TV with Daniel Negreanu and a friend introduced me to it.
I played a lot of free rolls. The password would come on TV, so you could join the tournament and win a ticket to real money tourneys.
I became so obsessed with PokerStars, that anyone trying to gain my attention had to open a PokerStars account.
Through the years a lot of people joined PokerStars.
Hehe!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I watched a video on YouTube and played a role about poker and I decided to watch it after watching some tournament, I decided to play this game too and now I'm still playing this wonderful game called poker I think we'll love this game for many years to come because it's so beautiful and I hope there will be a lot of such games

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw some PokerStars comercials on the TV long time ago

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I introduced a friend who played often and showed that you can earn money here and there are a lot of freerolls, especially on the ACR there I started learning to play

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I watched the broadcasts of the final tournaments on TV, it became interesting and I learned on the Internet, I didn’t go to any schools, I did everything myself.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My classmate introduced me to poker. It was he and I in the company who started playing poker at home

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing in 2018 because I had free time and didn't know what to do. It's been a long time since then and I've improved my skills and results a lot. And although poker is a hobby for me, I am quite satisfied with my progress.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My brother got me started, then we had a weekly poker night with some friends. I miss that weekly game

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I discovered poker looking for online games and then I came across poker like I saw in movies, I played it and fell in love